NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48506 times)

Situation has changed (thank Badspot, this is known as Dead Week around here), I now need it at least by about Wednesday next week.

Could I still be actor?

Situation has changed (thank Badspot, this is known as Dead Week around here), I now need it at least by about Wednesday next week.
Definitely will be able to get done by then. Here's the progress:

If you want foreground props, I can put together a few basic LEGO-style houses.

It's a large scale zombie survival with a large map and lots of terrain, I'd assume that's what you want since it's got terrain and zombies.

Here is the topic link: forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219318.0
I'm extremely busy and the new build isn't fully finished but is still rather pretty. How long do I have to throw in additional details?

I'm extremely busy and the new build isn't fully finished but is still rather pretty. How long do I have to throw in additional details?

Definitely will be able to get done by then. Here's the progress:

If you want foreground props, I can put together a few basic LEGO-style houses.

Wow, that looks really nice!

it's a good thing impact is already a very vertical font so any distortion from the scale of bricks is unnoticeable

I have to admit, I was thinking you were going to make a giant version of the Blockland Sign.

The main reason I wanted it that way is because there'd be more room between the letters for it to be shown as a silhouette. Now that I consider what you're doing, though, lights would illuminate the edges of the letters.

Not to discourage you, but I might have asked Badspot if he's ok with keeping Blockland's logo white-outlined Impact.

Regarding foreground, I'm going to place it at one of the edges of Badspot's Block Party (probably the first one).

It's a regional airport. It's supposed to have planes in it, not blow your mind.
That's beautiful. Do you have the save?

That's beautiful. Do you have the save?
Well, yes, obviously, but I don't know whether I can give it away.

I got it from Kreon, who said Pepsimann built it.

I have to admit, I was thinking you were going to make a giant version of the Blockland Sign.

The main reason I wanted it that way is because there'd be more room between the letters for it to be shown as a silhouette. Now that I consider what you're doing, though, lights would illuminate the edges of the letters.

Not to discourage you, but I might have asked Badspot if he's ok with keeping Blockland's logo white-outlined Impact.
alright then. the one you want actually would be easier in a way, so if you still want that I could make a scaled-up brick pack for you to duplicate together to make larger blocks.

Do you know when we could start acting?

alright then. the one you want actually would be easier in a way, so if you still want that I could make a scaled-up brick pack for you to duplicate together to make larger blocks.
I sort of prefer not to use that at this point, but I would consider it. The small version appears at the beginning of the video. I kind of like how what you're doing is turning out.

I was going to ask this
when will you need us?

I was going to ask this
when will you need us?

When I don't have half a dozen projects to prepare

that describes something in the neighbourhood of "never" to me, really