NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48764 times)

Cortex Castle replica from CTR could be neat for a speedkart clip.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218892.15

It's still not done but you could shoot in an area where the unfinished parts are not visible.

I also built ctf_turbine from TF2 if you need a TF2 action shot.
As happy as it made me to see that, I'd rather just keep to one track, and I think I prefer the details of Mechanized Mile.

Actually, scratch that, I could use it in the first-person section. A relatively quick shot of racing on this from the driver's perspective.

Actually, scratch that, I could use it in the first-person section. A relatively quick shot of racing on this from the driver's perspective.
I suggest this part since it's the most recognizable, interior so the unfinished parts aren't visible, has pretty lighting and pretty prints.

I fixed the normal issue with the inverted corner bricks, I can send you those before filming.

Mercury
Eksi I feel bad since you skipped me :c

There's much more in the topic if you want to see it. The build was mainly made between me and Comr4de so that's why I am posting it.

yeah i would be an actor but i don't know if i have the time between school & homework

Oh and if your interested in these. I got two more to suggest.

The Ballroom
I was using this for a Murder Mystery type game. It worked really well.

And an Old time Saloon
I was going to make an old time bar fight DM out of this, but it never happened (Of course, it wont include the bots)

Edit: PMed required addons list and builds to you Eksi
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:36:08 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Oh and if your interested in these. I got two more to suggest.

These two scenes should be in the first-person section

has pretty lighting

ECH

Why is it so cyan?

Eksi I feel bad since you skipped me :c

I actually talked to com about it, I think he's going to look for one that is more impressive from the exterior.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:16:12 AM by Eksi »

These two scenes should be in the first-person section

Ill fix them up and send them to you.
The PM I sent you with the other three builds should contain everything needed for these builds too. If not, Ill either work around it, or PM you whatever else is needed.
I don't want to force too much extra crap on you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:10:33 AM by Mr.Noßody »

someone should make a 2d sidescroller using the platformer bricks real fast for the trailer

not a long one just like long enough for people to understand 'oh hey they're working on the 2ds' and also to add variety to what will otherwise be entirely 3d

ECH

Why is it so cyan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Tt6k3rysw&feature=player_detailpage#t=150

Check out the rest of the video too and let me know if there's another part you're interested in. I can provide more screenshots.

in my opinion, we shouldn't use replicas of builds. it's not that they're bad, it's just that some people may see it and think that the community is I creative and resort to copying other games.

in my opinion, we shouldn't use replicas of builds. it's not that they're bad, it's just that some people may see it and think that the community is I creative and resort to copying other games.

so i guess we can't use your castle since it is a direct copy of this!!

lole trold

burn

wow repot

i think things like replicas work better if it's just a brief one second shot, where a fan might be like "wait, was that the mario level? that's pretty cool" instead of it just being a main focus.