NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48681 times)

Don't know if you care for more Block Party saves, but here are three interesting ones:

Don't know if you care for more Block Party saves, but here are three interesting ones:

Please use the one at the top at least. It isn't shown in wesley's picture but there's a lovely greek ampitheatre built by sumz

Please use the one at the top at least. It isn't shown in wesley's picture but there's a lovely greek ampitheatre built by sumz

He made that on that blockparty? :o Cool, that means he probably got the inspiration from me. I also had this greekish building on the same blockparty. Defo made it before him. >;)

He made that on that blockparty? :o Cool, that means he probably got the inspiration from me. I also had this greekish building on the same blockparty. Defo made it before him. >;)
Osht wait no I meant wedge's brick party

Osht wait no I meant wedge's brick party

ok I knew I would have seen his build if it was on badspot's

Who will be in the trailer eksi?

I have LaTeX's old dodgeball stadium:

Not the best build, but you have to respect that floor.

EDIT:
Old version, lemme get some updated screenies.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:29:06 AM by Evar678 »

I have LaTeX's old dodgeball stadium:
[i mg width=1000 height=625]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj637/Passingby69/Blockland_00516_zpsf0136364.png[/img]
Not the best build, but you have to respect that floor.

EDIT:
Old version, lemme get some updated screenies.

That's very nice!

so many amazing builds ;-;

Its a shame none of them are regularly hosted...

blockland is counting on you eksi
I've been working on steam features.  It's a bit tricky since I want people to be able to switch to steam if they want to but not force it on them, so steamid and blockland id have to work side by side.  

Here's the current task list:
Task----------------------Status---Notes---------
Updates via steamDoneWithout using the launcher
"Join Game" featureDoneVia the steam friends list
Steam store artworkDoneVarious titles, banners, icons
Steam trading cardsDoneOriginal G-rated artwork by me.  I could cheese out and only do 4.
AchievementsDone11 achievements - These are all client controlled at some level so I'm not taking it too seriously
TrailerPlausibleRequired for steam release
New steam purchasesDoneYou'll get a BLID, but steam will be used for authentication
Transfer old usersDoneCurrent users would be able to switch to steam (if they wanted to) and keep their BLID.
Multiple steam usersforget itYou can have multiple users with one steam folder and the main game folder is shared.  Gonna have to redirect config to mydocuments or something.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:33:48 PM by [Maxx] »

The fate of Blockland rests on his shoulders

how the heck is trailer "plausible" when its required for release...?
would be more accurate to say "in progress"

how the heck is trailer "plausible" when its required for release...?
would be more accurate to say "in progress"
The reason it says plausible is for the following reasons
A. Eksi recognizes how bad the community is and no longer wishes to serve it so he gives up.
B. Eksi suddenly dies in a freak accident.
C. Eksi's computer explodes for trying to process making such a high quality video and it never comes out.