Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (Applications are OPEN!)

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (Applications are OPEN!)  (Read 8137 times)

RIP competitors with slow PCs.
The old arena was 15k. Not that many bricks at all.

Okay listen up, I'm going to be having a raffle. The raffle will be for reserved seats in the VIP booths throughout the entire tournament. The first FIVE people drawn will get those reserved seats. If you want to be entered in the raffle, just reply to the topic asking to be entered. The drawing will take place Tuesday night!

Oh and here's an image of the luxury you will be given.

Wow ravencroft, I swear I was building a basketball court for a tournament for the past week and I just logged on to the forums to make a tournament sign up and then you do this. Guess its my fault for not posting sooner lol

Go ahead and host yours if you want. Mine isn't being hosted until mid-December anyways.

Go ahead and host yours if you want. Mine isn't being hosted until mid-December anyways.
Whatever, I'm just gonna make sure I'm signed up for yours (mine wouldn't be hosted till after december anyway

Enter me into the raffleplz.

Just an update on arena progress...
-Sponsor prints have been made and implemented into the arena.
-Control room built
-Invisible blockers made
-scoreboards completed
-lockers and benches added to locker rooms.

So yeah, progress is about 97% right now. I plan on having signups this weekend.

ALSO READ ABOUT THE CONTEST! Only 4 entrants so far!

Only a few hours left until I draw winners! Reply to the topic letting me know if you want to be in the drawing.

I'm also accepting $5 donations. If you want to donate, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a payment request. Donation benefits include unlimited VIP room access throughout the entire tournament.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:01:38 PM by Ravencroƒt »

I would like to enter the raffle