Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (Applications are OPEN!)

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (Applications are OPEN!)  (Read 8135 times)

Team applications are now being accepted! The app can be found in the topic. First 7 teams to sign up are being accepted!

In Game Name: WALDO
BLID: 13063
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Kingston (13924)
Team Name: Robot Records
Team Color: Silver
Basketball Experience: I've been in all of the tournaments and Kingston has been in the past 3 tournaments.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes. We would prefer our games to be at 6, 7, or 8:00 PM EST on any day of the week except Tuesdays. I am usually busy on Saturdays until 8:00 PM EST, Sunday mornings, and all throughout Tuesdays.

In Game Name: Redconer
BLID: 33688
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: TEAMMATE AND SUB NEEDED
Team Name: Carbellions
Team Color: Red
Basketball Experience: Basketball in real life, past tourneys
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes and the rest of the old ones
Do you understand the rules?: See above
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:13:40 PM by Redconer »

In Game Name: Logical
BLID: 28726
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: RexxReaper(45375)
Team Name: Dark Panthers
Team Color: Purple
Basketball Experience: RexxReaper has done training with WALDO, and i've played scrimage matches with friends, and have done a small amount of training with WALDO.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes.

I would like to be janitor.

canibecheerleader
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 10:25:57 PM by Blake1 »

In Game Name: Gizmo
BLID: 12815
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Jam Jar (19091)
Team Name: The Godfathers
Team Color: Dark Red
Basketball Experience: Minimal
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: No doubt

I would like to be janitor.
Next time if you're gonna be a teammate, don't go absent like you did last tourney without telling us

Redconer find a teammate and I'll add ya. I'll add all the other teams when I'm not lazy.

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: TEAMMATE AND SUB NEEDED
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes

Red, I'll be willing to be your teammate. I have very good basketball experience in real life. My BLID is 13852 if you want to add me on RTB, and we can talk further from there.

-Spikeman

Red, I'll be willing to be your teammate. I have very good basketball experience in real life. My BLID is 13852 if you want to add me on RTB, and we can talk further from there.

-Spikeman
Well I guess it's time to repost app to prevent page loss (although I think Jakob should be our sub or something)
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Spikeman (13852)

Jakob isnt going to compete. he said he doesnt want to. ill add all teams soon. I think theres 3 spots left though

Just leaving this here:
In Game Name: Bricitect
BLID: 24378
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Broze, 28535.  Sub: Knox, 34242
Team Name: Kiarinos
Team Color: Green
Basketball Experience: none, I need lessons xD
Do you understand the rules?:  Yes, but I might need to go over them a couple more times
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes, but wait to start the game until I come online on game date please. I am asking this because I live in Arizona, and my time is later than most BL players.