Author Topic: If Disney Bought Blockland  (Read 16167 times)

Master server is down, we all know what happened.

My guess is that there would be NO weapons or "Violent vehicles", You would have to purchase $10-$25 Brick packs or paint colors, Blockland would have the same fate as TF2 Or CP. Little kids everywhere talking about their Online Girlfriends that are infact 37 Year old men

My guess is that there would be NO weapons or "Violent vehicles", You would have to purchase $10-$25 Brick packs or paint colors, Blockland would have the same fate as TF2 Or CP. Little kids everywhere talking about their Online Girlfriends that are infact 37 Year old men
why did you bump this
and Why do you Capitalize random words Like This, it's Really Annoying
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:56:50 PM by The Triangle Head »

They will make movies about Blockland

They will make movies about Blockland
Wait wat do you mean, the never done itr to CP
oh and they will make apps for blockland severly crappy apps

why the forget did you bump this
and Why do you Capitalize random words Like This, it's Really Annoying

(redacted)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:41:12 AM by Mr Unicode »

If Badspot refused to sell Blockland to the Lego Company, then there is no way he would ever sell to Disney.

Besides, Badspot wouldn't have to worry about having to resort to any drastic actions like selling to Disney as long as Glass, Kalphiter and friends are around.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 11:55:43 AM by Planr »

We could revolt by making pixelated research of popular (and unpopular) Disney characters on every server.

mickey would be the star of blockland

oders would invade

it would be like toontown

no one would give a stuff about it

kids will be with there 50 year old freinds

I want to kick disney's loving ASS IN THE AN-
User was banned for this post by Disney: Reason: Swearing and being a loveual Predator
Correction:
I want to kick help disney's loving Awesome ASS game IN THE star fish with the creator of Club Penguin!

I want to kick disney's loving ASS IN THE AN-
User was banned for this post by Disney: Reason: Swearing and being a loveual Predator
Correction:
I want to kick help disney's loving Awesome ASS game IN THE star fish with the creator of Club Penguin!
get out