Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 21200 times)

Actually, Ike said that he had a venomous personality at the top of this page.
my mistake, carry on.

this is the moment I need a gif of someone digging a hole in the ground.

Is this good?

I haven't been able to keep up with the topic, sorry guys

Pandan, I thought you were cool until now. Not posting for a while is probably your best bet

Is this good?
Broken images are the very best

Really? On my side it's showing perfectly

I haven't been able to keep up with the topic, sorry guys

Pandan, I thought you were cool until now. Not posting for a while is probably your best bet

It must be my tablet or something

also, to anyone not "old" enough to know pandan before his current era, yes, he was exactly like this, with a lot more sniveling.

also, to anyone not "old" enough to know pandan before his current era, yes, he was exactly like this, with a lot more sniveling.
He got banned a little after I joined iirc

Boy those were the days. Before Pandan we had General Omega, he had one of the biggest egos.

On the goatse thing, I asked him to check the ip but he refused

Goes to show how committed he is to his accusations. He just expects everyone to blindly believe what he says (and then calls you sheep when you don't lol)

I remember seeing Pandan post on the forums when I was 9 maybe 10 and being freaked out because Pandan used so many expletives and was always mad. He was part of the reason I never went on the forums in 09 and 10. They freaked me out.

First meltdown was absolutely hilarious. This one lacking the hype the previous one had.

I'm a victim. forget all you cigarettes. Stop bullying me. You all are idiots. I just wanted to be treated with respect. I am better than all of you.

It's rare to find a cyber bully pacifist with both a superiority and victim complex.

I remember seeing Pandan post on the forums when I was 9 maybe 10 and being freaked out because Pandan used so many expletives and was always mad. He was part of the reason I never went on the forums in 09 and 10. They freaked me out.
holy stuff there's people that weren't born before 9/11

now I feel old