Boltster is seriously unreal.

Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 20577 times)

It's like a loving story book. He's been following my posts (not as of recent)

And recently today, he followed me into a game. Where he started trolling me like he always does.
I didn't even have to look up his ID to figure out who he was, I just knew it was him.

I forgot to take screenshots, but basically I was pointing out a flaw in Chrisbot6's creeper map, when he was calling me "edgy" over and over again.
He's followed me before, and he changes his name a lot. So i took a guess. And I was right.

I called him out for being boltster, and he continued to start a flame war.

"At least i dont have a unibrow"
"At least i'm not ugly"

Does anyone actually think boltster is a good person? Who the forget is this slime?
Get the forget out you cretin.

I normally would have ignored his stuff on the forums. Which is easy. But now he's following me around in-game? Is this for real?

Wait, which one is Bolster, is he the giant starfish on the forum?

Wait, which one is Bolster, is he the giant starfish on the forum?
nah he's that really nice guy

You think everyone is constantly plotting to troll you. You're loving mental.

nah he's that really nice guy
I don't get it, are you Bolster?

and btw pandan, i didn't follow you in to the server lol

i joined it yesterday when you weren't there (shock!) and actually enjoyed it

and btw pandan, i didn't follow you in to the server lol

i joined it yesterday when you weren't there (shock!) and actually enjoyed it
okay, never mind, it is you.

+support

You think everyone is constantly plotting to troll you
autism does things to you

The activity tracker says he's posting yet another topic right now. Jesus Christ.

You think everyone is constantly plotting to troll you. You're loving mental.
No.

Just boltster.

I have no intention of actually breaking a server. Ask Cca. Who was admin at the time.
I'm a genuine person, I was actually planning to make the exploit known to chrisbot

Where he started trolling me like he always does.

Umm... You started accusing him of things out of nowhere and then you started insulting him because you thought he was following you around.

He didn't say

"At least i dont have a unibrow"
"At least i'm not ugly"

until you started insulting him :u

The activity tracker says he's posting yet another topic right now. Jesus Christ.
Who the forget uses the tracker?

Infact, Jeremie and I proved that boltser sits on the tracker page a couple weeks ago.

Umm... You started accusing him of things out of nowhere and then you started insulting him because you thought he was following you around.

He didn't say

until you started insulting him :u
Oh btw I lost my cool because I'm loving tired of boltster following me around.
If it werent him, I wouldn't be so heated. I'm loving tired of his constant attacks.

Who the forget uses the tracker?

Infact, Jeremie and I proved that boltser sits on the tracker page a couple weeks ago.
Ah oops never mind this was a really outdated entry from 15 minutes ago. I look at it when I've just posted to see if anyone else is about to post too.

Anyway you went off on me like a month ago because you thought I was plotting to constantly troll you too.