Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 20865 times)

Lol what the hell is this? Why did you leave parts of the chat out?

All I see is him calling you edgy once you say the map sucks and then you proceed to throw a paranoid tantrum at him.

Ah oops never mind this was a really outdated entry from 15 minutes ago. I look at it when I've just posted to see if anyone else is about to post too.

Anyway you went off on me like a month ago because you thought I was plotting to constantly troll you too.
Right.

I'm actually pretty paranoid, because I do get attacked quite often.
I've gotten name called, ridiculed by stocking and boltster (+some others from back in the day, Jimmig, etc)
Ever since I posted that picture of myself.

Equal and opposite reaction. What do they expect? If you poke fun at me, i'm going to poke back. And tonight was just another example of pushing me over the edge.

FOLLOWING ME INTO A SERVER, AGAIN, IS BEYOND BOLTSTER.
So loving real.

Lol what the hell is this? Why did you leave parts of the chat out?

All I see is him calling you edgy once you say the map sucks and then you proceed to throw a paranoid tantrum at him.
i called him a bunch of names. i'm not denying that. But I did it because of all the stuff I deal with him. He literally follows me around on the forums, sits on the tracker page for an opportunity to strike.

i called him a bunch of names. i'm not denying that. But I did it because of all the stuff I deal with him. He literally follows me around on the forums, sits on the tracker page for an opportunity to strike.

Talk about paranoia. I'm pretty sure Dicey has better things to do than actually stalk you through out the whole game. Which he didn't, he just happened to have joined a server you were in. It's time to calm down.

Talk about paranoia. I'm pretty sure Dicey has better things to do than actually stalk you through out the whole game. Which he didn't, he just happened to have joined a server you were in. It's time to calm down.
he doesnt

can we wait like 5 pages to post a picture of pandan because thats when its the funniest

nal just tried to invite you to our skype call, happy to talk over your issues if you'd like?

he doesnt
you can not call someone out when you know nothing about their personal life

nal just tried to invite you to our skype call, happy to talk over your issues if you'd like?

you are literally a scumbag, it's not even debatable anymore

didn't actually know it was called that lol. not my call

the conversation offer is still open though

Pretty sure at this point you're just letting yourself get trolled.

didn't actually know it was called that lol. not my call

the conversation offer is still open though
no

because all you've resorted to is trolling

i cant talk serious with you of all people.
you know that talk you had with jeremie awhile back, i was bisjac in that call

i'm very clear of who you are.

no

You impersonated bisjac? Talk about scum right here

no

"I was bisjac in that call"

The forget are you talking about?

no

wait, so you pretended to be bisjac to troll me in a skype call?

nice. such a victim