Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 21115 times)

Seriously, is Pandan just trying really hard to publicly embarrass himself or is he really this stupid?

I think Pandan might have gone a little far in this one. Come on, Pandan, remember how we talked about how you used to be? You can't let yourself be pulled back into who you once were. There's a significant difference to how you were when you returned to how you are now. There's been many occasions I wanted to remind you of how you claimed you weren't going to go back to how you used to be, but I was hoping you'd realize that and catch yourself from falling. Well, now I'm going to remind you. You can't let the people of this community frustrate you.

While I have had actual experience with Boltster being awful, he doesn't directly troll. He baits you into making yourself look like an ass and he turns it back on you. However, lately, I think Boltster has been improving because he doesn't seem to make as many obviously rude remarks as he used to, and he seems to be acting slightly more civil. If Boltster has been "following" you into different servers, (even though I pretty much skipped the posts aside from the OP but have enough to understand that you're taking it too seriously) that's just being more of an ass than trolling. You should just ignore him and move on.

Anyway, my point here is: Boltster isn't acting as much of an starfish as he used to. He seems to be improving and you're only going to encourage him to treat you like stuff by creating this topic. Both of you need to cool it. But mostly you, Pandan. You were off to a good start and need to just take a break and think over your decisions carefully. Boltster will always be Boltster and it's just best to ignore what he says.

Yeeeah, no offense meant to either of you, but that's how I see it.

I think everyone should just calm down. It's a good practice to make your feelings separate from what goes on on the internet.

Its a world where no blood can actually be split and words is the only weapon here.

This is a survivable experience.

this is just embarrassing lol

the blockland forums birthday present for pandan is this
lol

the blockland forums birthday present for pandan is this
lol
oh my god lol

Seriously, is Pandan just trying really hard to publicly embarrass himself or is he really this stupid?
Nope, just stupid. Was like this even before he left the forums. Grow up Pandan.

I feel bad for pandan because he quit due to everyone ripping on him, but I don't because he should've just ignored the situation.
He has better focuses in life then stuff like this.

Boltster has a monobrow?
I thought you were talking about Pandan.

I thought you were talking about Pandan.

is there a sauce of this