Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 20851 times)

what
no need for concern, pandan is just being pandan

it's when he starts making sense that we should all be worried

no need for concern, pandan is just being pandan

it's when he starts making sense that we should all be worried
whatever will we do? i'm scared, papa!

I got bolster confused with extrude for a little bit there because from what I can tell, they both act quite similar: They waste lots of time on the forums insulting just about everybody, most of the time for no apparent reason other than because they can

Although I guess I shouldn't be talking about Extrude since I haven't even seen him in a long time.
Anyway, while I'm sure it's happened, I honestly can't remember even one instance where Bolster hasn't been insulting someone or getting under their skin. Probably because any mature posts he made were quickly drowned out by his other much more obnoxious posts

And I'm not saying this just to complain. Bolster, you really need to stop acting like this all the time.
I don't know what kind of "fun" you can possibly find in it, but I highly doubt it's worth the kind of reputation you've gotten around here

I got bolster confused with extrude for a little bit there because from what I can tell, they both act quite similar: They waste lots of time on the forums insulting just about everybody, most of the time for no apparent reason other than because they can
yeah but i'm way more ~dashing~ than he is

dgslkdf
Yeah, but Extrude actually made models/add ons for Blockland.