Author Topic: Boltster is seriously unreal.  (Read 20869 times)

I think I found it
That wasn't much of a meltdown, but you could feel the buttmad when he locked it.

Sure the guy was nitpicking, but Pandan did the worst possible thing and downright deleted it after all the otherwise positive feedback.

Such a compelling response, my opinion is very swayed.
And how's that teaching job workin for ya?

This topic was inevitable. Pandan was going to crack sooner or later.
Such a compelling response, my opinion is very swayed.
Do you feel the need to be like this everywhere?

To be fair, John is an irritating unfunny prat.

To be fair, John is an irritating unfunny prat.
You're right, Im not funny, and Im also not trying to...

You're right, Im not funny, and Im also not trying to...
Which makes you even more annoying.

And how's that teaching job workin for ya?
Are you going to say anything intelligent at any point in time? At the point anybody who is so desperate for something stupid to say as you are may as well just stop posting and save themselves a little time, and perhaps everyone else's.

What's with you people and unfathomably vague complaints.

Are you going to say anything intelligent at any point in time? At the point anybody who is so desperate for something stupid to say as you are may as well just stop posting and save themselves a little time, and perhaps everyone else's.
go figure out some teaching methods mr.

Yo wound, did you donate 2/3 of your brain to cancer research?

Yeah, you're not saying anything remotely worth note anytime. Cool.

What's with you people and unfathomably vague complaints.
Questions and complaints are different. I asked if you felt the need to be the way you are (negative, only searching to berate people/ideas) literally everywhere you go.

While we're sitting here flinging year old insults, what ever happened to selling your laptop and leaving the forums? You really didn't seem to be enjoying yourself.

Pandan I'm so totally and completely disappointed in you. I thought you may have matured a little bit while you were away from the forums but you're back and just as insufferable as ever. I guess that thread you made (then locked) where you asked for people's opinions then spent page after page trying angrily to change them was just a sign of things to come. I just don't think you'll ever be able to function in an online community.

This thread and your unhealthy paranoia are just awkward and disturbing. Seek help!

Questions and complaints are different. I asked if you felt the need to be the way you are (negative, only searching to berate people/ideas) literally everywhere you go.
That is not the case.

At least he doesn't have a monobrow