Author Topic: Who the forget...?  (Read 3607 times)

guys, bop is in like 6th grade

give him a break

I like doubleposting
thanks for making it harder for me to reply by doing the stupid bold text

Show me "some of the crap threads they've posted"
Can you indicate what made you think i didnt know what a bandwagon was?hypocrite definition

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=34880.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42914.0

1. Here's a couple crap threads.

2. You and others use the argument of "Maybe he actually likes ROBLOX".

3. Why are you telling me what a hypocrite is?

because you obviously don't know

2. You and others use the argument of "Maybe he actually likes ROBLOX".
Are you trying to say titanium doesn't like roblox? How would you know?

because yo-
yep

Uh, yeah I do. Awesomebread told me what it is. Thanks man!

And no, I'm not necessarily saying that he doesn't like Roblox. However, can you seriously tell me that you've never heard this:

"Roblox isn't actually as bad as it seems! Stop hating!"

The whole reason this argument started was because Titanium Man was being a hypocritical douchebag by saying something that several other people have said before; "Roblox isn't actually that bad, it's just the community".
you are handicapped
so supposedly if i explain something to someone which has already been explained before, i am automatically a douchebag?
just stop, lol

you are handicapped
so supposedly if i explain something to someone which has already been explained before, i am automatically a douchebag?
just stop, lol
guys, bop is in like 6th grade

give him a break

one thing I'm beginning to notice: people with their ages set to "n/a" are usually <13

you are handicapped
just stop, lol

Where exactly does explaining come in? You didn't explain anything, you stated what many other people say just because you couldn't find something better to say to prove yourself.

one thing I'm beginning to notice: people with their ages set to "n/a" are usually <13

whatever Jairo.

even if I was, it wouldn't matter.

ye wel ur a creep

Jairo is actually setting an example for me.

You see, he's pulling out the typical "He's a 12 year old, he's stupid" card. Nothing original there, folks.

Yeah I know how that feels

Uh, yeah I do. Awesomebread told me what it is. Thanks man!
np
And no, I'm not necessarily saying that he doesn't like Roblox. However, can you seriously tell me that you've never heard this:

"Roblox isn't actually as bad as it seems! Stop hating!"
does that make him a hyprocrite

Jairo is actually setting an example for me.

You see, he's pulling out the typical "He's a 12 year old, he's stupid" card. Nothing original there, folks.
is he on a bandwagon?

Where exactly does explaining come in? You didn't explain anything, you stated what many other people say just because you couldn't find something better to say to prove yourself.
so what you are saying is that if i dont write a bachelors degree essay on the benefits of playing roblox than i am automatically a douchebag
i dont get it

whatever Jairo.

even if I was, it wouldn't matter.
thanks for proving my point

case closed.