Author Topic: dayz group  (Read 3411 times)

what the forget
god i dont want to deal with this bullstuff now

I might not show up until like 30 minutes later since I'm going to the store, but we will see.

hey hey hey starting in a bit more than an hour, prepare yourselves





i'd play but i am globally banned from all arma 2 OA servers with battleye

tell momentus to wake up

I don't think he'll be joining all of us
his internets stuff and it will take him a really long time to finish it


cant play on friday :(
can play on sunday tho!!

that was fun -

recap
spawned in completely different locations
got together in elektro
cassord was annoying
found a boat full of goodies, we all got into boat
we found a bigger boat, got in it, but it was waay too slow
got out near solnechnyi
split off
i found a downed heli with a M249 saw with 2 full clips
server rebooted

After getting out of the boat, headed toward the factory with Masterockets and Sean
I got hit by a zombie and began to bleed out, ran off to find a bush
Sean and Master may have split off
Sean found another person at the factory, unknown if the person actually shot him
Sean died
I emerged from my bush, headed towards Master who was on a bridge killing some zombies to attract them from me
Master was shot by the person Sean met
I jumped off bridge, thinking nothing would go wrong, broke my leg
Zombies began to beat me til near death, and bleeding
I crawled my way to Master's body to loot him for morphine and bandages, and took an axe from him
Went on a mission to hunt down the bandit who killed everyone but me with next to no blood
Turned the first corner into the factory to see the bandit crouching and also with an axe
My axe made great friends with his face
--
Later Master met up with me and was able to give me a transfusion
Server then restarted, call ended


And that was the first time I ever played DayZ

My story:

Spawn with DMR (old public game)
Try to find the group
Run
Run
Run more
Die
Respawn
Kamenka
And last, got BSOD.

its fun, when there is like 3 or 4 people. 6 people was a clusterforget