Author Topic: next gen consoles are amazing!  (Read 11864 times)

When it comes down to which current-gen consoles would be a good christmas present, the wii u wins.

This whole "arms race" between sony and microsoft pretty much set in stone that every next-gen console will basically be a stufftier, less functional pc.

Personal computers are the best choice for gaming.


I need cheat codes for the Wii Fit.

PC Fanboy's are like the worst.
Not really.  We are outnumbered by people who think that the xbox has the best graphics in the world and people who think that games made for the pc originally now being made for consoles only or getting a stuffty port is totally okay.

PC Fanboy's are like the worst.
some kid told me that pc's suck at gaming because "they were not made for games"
wtf

I don't think I'll have one any time soon, purely on account of the price, but I'll probably get an Xbox One at some point.

I like the Xbox and I like the Xbox Exclusives, like the Halo series. And there will be nice and new games down the line that will be exclusive to the new generation of consoles.

Plus, I'm quite attatched to my Xbox Live profile. I don't want to lose it and the record of memories it keeps.
It's a silly thing really, since achievments and Gamerscore mean nothing, but they are important when you've put in the time to get them.


So, nothing for now, but an Xbox One eventually.

some kid told me that pc's suck at gaming because "they were not made for games"
wtf
yet consoles having access to movie streams and internet is totally viable

PC Fanboy's are like the worst.
It's better in almost every aspect. I don't like giving an evil company like Microsoft and EA my money for plenty of reasons. Sony is cool though.
woah watch out, you can browse the internet on your console, so revolutionary!!!!!!!!!
some kid told me that pc's suck at gaming because "they were not made for games"
wtf
He might mean that linux is bad at it, or he might just be one of those people who think PC is just for minecraft.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:03:46 PM by Nal »

It is a dissapointment this stuff still happens

but to be fair, there have been probably tons of possible errors maintained by building a custom comptluter



I have an entire folder for things like this
there was a war?
No, console cigarettes probably say it was
It is a dissapointment this stuff still happens

but to be fair, there have been probably tons of possible errors maintained by building a custom comptluter
You get so many more features then Console that its worth it, plus if you know how to maintain your computer it can last a long time

He might mean that linux isnt, or he might just be one of those people who think PC is just for minecraft.
The games weren't meant for Linux, not the other way around

The games weren't meant for Linux, not the other way around
asdf forget it my bad

I'm posting this from my PS4, and I have to say that it's a good console.

I'm posting this from my PS4, and I have to say that it's a good console.
the only console I'm keeping is my PS3, and I sold my xbox for that.