Poll

What Should I Host Next?

Attack/Defense
Prison Escape
TDMs/DMs
Keep Fortwars
The Hobbit TDM

Author Topic: DrumStix's Island Fortwars! [New Content] [Please Read!]  (Read 10035 times)

I am going to be using RTB hosting, so when I get that set up it will be open.

No idea when I'm available. Been out all day.

We now have enough admins, now we need moderators. So apply here!

DrumStix, I hope you don't mind, but I used that saved version of the fort wars map, and loaded it, and made the minigame.

We now have enough admins, now we need moderators. So apply here!
/agreed

DrumStix, I hope you don't mind, but I used that saved version of the fort wars map, and loaded it, and made the minigame.

No worries that's fine.

Holy stuff, this is why admin apps are so bad.

I got banned for the community saying ban me.

I join, get buildkilled, group of trolls keep killing me, I do nothing against the rules. I don't spawnkill, since my enemies are in this big ass building, I'm just firing homing rockets by the item, so that is not spamming it, and firing using a little rocket propelled grenade via events that aren't even dulled.

If you don't want homing rockets, take them out. But your stuffty admin just banned me the community said so.

I also got banned for saying this trolling guy's admin app is legit, Snoop Dogg brother, whenever I buildkilled is because the homing rockets decided to go towards spawn, which was not my fault. I was never offensive to the admin, none whatsoever. I did not insult him neither was I rude.

They also tend to build huge walls, Berint seemed to be inactive, not wanting to administrate.

Ignore me yelling in the picture, my friend got infront of a homing rocket, lol.

The other fort was spawning homing rockets via events, which I was not doing.

Then the community ban, everyone got mad at me for playing and killing them,, so Berint abused admin and banned me for not breaking any rules whatsoever.

The reason this isn't in drama is because Drumstix needs to loving know he's hiring badmins on the server, and they are clearly badmining on the server.

Tell me if you need more pictures.

Holy stuff, this is why admin apps are so bad.

I got banned for the community saying ban me.

I join, get buildkilled, group of trolls keep killing me, I do nothing against the rules. I don't spawnkill, since my enemies are in this big ass building, I'm just firing homing rockets by the item, so that is not spamming it, and firing using a little rocket propelled grenade via events that aren't even dulled.

If you don't want homing rockets, take them out. But your stuffty admin just banned me the community said so.

I also got banned for saying this trolling guy's admin app is legit, Snoop Dogg brother, whenever I buildkilled is because the homing rockets decided to go towards spawn, which was not my fault. I was never offensive to the admin, none whatsoever. I did not insult him neither was I rude.

They also tend to build huge walls, Berint seemed to be inactive, not wanting to administrate.

Ignore me yelling in the picture, my friend got infront of a homing rocket, lol.

The other fort was spawning homing rockets via events, which I was not doing.

Then the community ban, everyone got mad at me for playing and killing them,, so Berint abused admin and banned me for not breaking any rules whatsoever.

The reason this isn't in drama is because Drumstix needs to loving know he's hiring badmins on the server, and they are clearly badmining on the server.

Tell me if you need more pictures.
This ban will definitely be lifted. Please message me either on the forum here or on rtb Id: 29653 -Super Admin Psyche

This ban will definitely be lifted. Please message me either on the forum here or on rtb Id: 29653 -Super Admin Psyche

Sounds good. Not sure I will be coming back though, admins on this server have proven to me that DrumStix cant get any good admins, so...

What would I would like is to go through all of your admins with alts to see if they handle situations correctly, but for starters, de-admin Berint.

So sorry about that Jakob, I'll talk to Berint about it, I think the players got mixed up between you and another player, And I will unban  you. So sorry! And I would encourage you to come back, and I promise you that you will have a better experience. Thank you.

~DrumStix

aye, it's me in the picture (Greenlight, my alt (Name is now Psychopath))

Btw, I will remove homing rockets. People spam them way too often.

jakob, i'll get you unbanned.

drum made me head-mod of the server :/

I am gone ATM, I will unban you as soon as I can.