Author Topic: Who wants to translate!  (Read 5110 times)

Here you go.

This makes you realize how horrible some of the expressions in Blockland are. "Events". How the hell are you supposed to translate that into something sensible?

Having done a [deleted]load of Swedish translation of this nature for a rather ambitious city project in Minecraft, I will now attempt to make the Swedish translations.

You're Swedish?

Here you go.

This makes you realize how horrible some of the expressions in Blockland are. "Events". How the hell are you supposed to translate that into something sensible?
Yeah, that's what I was saying last page I think.
I added the norwegian translation.

Anyway, I did update the lang file attached to the OP, so if you're making a translation, get that and at least copy the bottom part to your work. It includes the actual options in the options menu, as well as the four previously unaffected buttons on the join server gui.

Also if anyone wanted to make main menu buttons I'd find a waxy to use them.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:37:05 AM by DrenDran »

So other than waiting on a translation or two (and making my own) I figure I should also add in support for changing the main menu buttons.

Anyone wanna make some?

So other than waiting on a translation or two (and making my own) I figure I should also add in support for changing the main menu buttons.

Anyone wanna make some?
Were you still counting my Dutch translation? I never got your approval, so I'm still waiting.

Were you still counting my Dutch translation? I never got your approval, so I'm still waiting.
What? Yeah, of course.