The Hunger Games - oh dearrrrrrrrr.

Author Topic: The Hunger Games - oh dearrrrrrrrr.  (Read 6812 times)

I'm in
how many people will be accepted

Yo soin me up brotha

IGN: Carbon Zypher
BL_ID: 2213

Wait, 5 people?

But there are so many pedestals?

I want to join this.

Name: Superstarxalien

add me to the list!

Ghoststar -- 38084
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:37:50 AM by GhostStar »

Add me to the list.

SirLancelot - ID 3824

Dr. Brian Smith blis 8437.

Hopefully games will be really long like the real hunger games?
hopefully we'll have something to do when we're dead because no one's waiting a half-hour to play again

Sign me up
Firesorm-14149

I can't really think of anything to let people do when they die other than spectate. Maybe they could all vote on random events to happen to the tributes, and whatever gets the most votes happens.

Rounds aren't too long. On the last map they lasted 15-25 minutes. If they go past 35+ the Gamemakers will order everyone back to the Cornucopia to fight, and if they don't head back, kill them.

And by kill them, we mean: fly after them in a massive ship shooting rockets at them until they die. It's a lot of fun for both parties and more immersive than just exploding.

when you die you should become a gamemaker or something, not sure how that will work though

when you die you should become a gamemaker or something, not sure how that will work though
People would make the games miserable. We could either make the gamemakers have very little control (which is boring) or we could give them a lot of control (which can be very interesting and replayable but can be abused).

It would have to be trusted people and/or admins.

~~~
Help us event some of the Gamemaker controls and get access to the alpha!

We need someone (or multiple people) who can do advanced eventing on gamemaker controls, since none of us are talented enough to get them right. We have a few basic systems in place but some of the more advanced things we can't do alone.

Just post saying your good with events/VCE and I might let you in.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:32:01 PM by Zealott »

I could help with events.  I know that stuff.