Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (SCHEDULE UPDATE! CHECK NEWS!)  (Read 22894 times)

The arena is open to the public for the first time ever! Come see the first games ever played on this new arena!
1 hour until the first game!
@Blake1 VIP booths are inaccessible to everyone tonight. I haven't had time to event the elevators. They will be available for the real games next week.

@SirLancelot Not a problem, I can get you a sub easily.
inb4jakobcomesandrantsabouttripleposting

I can't come tonight, sorry

Oh my god racers team is doing worse then I did with freek

Oh my god racers team is doing worse then I did with freek
What's the score?

What's the score?
they cought up
but at the beginning they were losing like 10 to 0
holy stuff they won
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 07:48:28 PM by Nal »

Godfathers beat Robot Records 42-30. Next game starts in 20 mins!

Tonight's second game has been cancelled due to players having to leave in the middle of the game.

I'd say it was a semi-successful night in the new arena. Some glitches and mistakes have to be refined but overall, things went well.

Thanks for coming everyone. Max players was 46 people in the server at once. Very good

The real important thing is that The Godfathers won. Regardless of the importance of the game.

Nigerian Cunts vs. Taco Trucks tonight at 7PM Eastern time.

Can I not get bombarded by other people with tophat this game
anyways, don't attempt to sub me again. I might join next tourney but I want to practice enough before that

Reminder: Tonight's pre-season game of the Nigerian Cunts against the Taco Trucks starts in 30 minutes! The server opens in 15 minutes for seating!

The game starts in 5 minutes! Come on in and get a seat!

jesus forget neverminds getting wrecked
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:20:58 PM by Nal »

jesus forget neverminds getting wrecked

23 to 2 now. My god!
32 to 2...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:26:42 PM by Elitehoser »