Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (SCHEDULE UPDATE! CHECK NEWS!)  (Read 22895 times)

Kimon how did you manage to lose that bad
I mean me and freek lost bad and I stayed out of this tourney to practice for the next one but srsly
how
did you even practice??
Defending champions who practice every day > New team who never even touched a ball before in BL.

The practice game was still a good learning experience and that's why we have preseason games. They give the teams a feel for the rules and help the teams find their style of play. It takes a while and quite a bit of practice to be considered good. I think they will be fine by the end of the week.

Manly Men vs. Dark Panthers tonight. Don't miss it!

Reminder: Manly Men vs Dark Panthers begins in 1 hour! The server opens in 45 minutes for seating!

As Sirlancelot stated I will not be at this game. I will for sure make it to the actual games for sure!

As Sirlancelot stated I will not be at this game. I will for sure make it to the actual games for sure!
Make it to tonight's game anyways. I can get a sub for you. It's supposed to start now so get in here.

Make it to tonight's game anyways. I can get a sub for you. It's supposed to start now so get in here.
Is Lancelot there?

Is Lancelot there?
No he isn't. I can't find either of them on RTB.

Sucks that I wasn't able to play a full pre-season game. If anyone sees Redconer, can you tell him that I need to contact him somehow.

The game went well Bubbler and I won against the other team.

The Manly Men never showed up but the game went on with Gizmo and Bubbler playing instead. It was a very close game throughout but Gizmo and Bubbler beat the Dark Panthers 26-22! This wraps up the pre-season and Round 1 starts this Friday!

Sounds like it was a good game. Hopefully I can go home soon. I wanna play a game with some people before it's too late.

Ahh my service meeting went later than expected..  I just barely got home..  I apologize for the inconvenience.  I have assured my schedule will be cleared next week

Rave, I just wanted you to know that Redconer can't make it to Sunday's game, and he usually gets off at 6 Eastern. He is available Friday from 9-12PM Eastern. Is it possible for us to play Friday at around 9:15 Eastern?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 04:04:29 PM by Spikey »

Rave, I just wanted you to know that Redconer can't make it to Sunday's game, and he usually gets off at 6 Eastern. He is available Friday from 9-12PM Eastern. Is it possible for us to play Friday at around 9:15 Eastern?
I actually had to move your game from Friday to Sunday because Lancelot couldn't play that day. Since he asked first, the game will remain on that day. Maybe you should find a sub for that day and let me know when you find one.

I actually had to move your game from Friday to Sunday because Lancelot couldn't play that day. Since he asked first, the game will remain on that day. Maybe you should find a sub for that day and let me know when you find one.

Couldn't we do a back-to-back game? We could start after Lance's game. Red only gets on after the preliminary game anyway.