Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44741 times)

Ooh yeah cant wait too see whats next!
I fully agree

You should try and see what a painted texture on a the Greek fire grenade. An idea the comes to mind as an example is (note: this is kind of a bad example but best thing I can think of right now) like if your Greek bomb skin is normal gun skin in BO2, what I'm thinking of is something like the pack-a-punch skin. What I mean by that is maybe make the bomb black and add red line like stuff in a way like the skin I mentioned in example had (the kind of curly like properties of the skin). Just an idea though. All the stuff seem to have more than to colors but the bomb is just red and the fuse is blackish.

i tried in a slayer and a normal mini didn't work when bots attacked me or when I attacked bots
I just looked at the code again and noticed I did mess it up a bit.

I fully agree

You should try and see what a painted texture on a the Greek fire grenade. An idea the comes to mind as an example is (note: this is kind of a bad example but best thing I can think of right now) like if your Greek bomb skin is normal gun skin in BO2, what I'm thinking of is something like the pack-a-punch skin. What I mean by that is maybe make the bomb black and add red line like stuff in a way like the skin I mentioned in example had (the kind of curly like properties of the skin). Just an idea though. All the stuff seem to have more than to colors but the bomb is just red and the fuse is blackish.
Hmm, not sure about that.

The Slayer gamemode Treasure Hunt is now awaiting RTB approval.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:14:24 PM by Gravity Cat »

Treasure Hunt is great. Can't wait for the mech release ;)
Where'd you get those cluster grenades on your Witchcraft server?

Wow that's really cool

Hmm, not sure about that.
If it's the curly thing idea your not sure about, I can see why. It was a visual image I had thought of that I think would look cool but describing it in words is hard. I guess my main point about it is all the other items in the pack are detailed with a little fantasy look, and to me, the Greek fire is kind of plain detail wise. Not saying it's bad but just visually looks somewhat out of place.

Treasure Hunt is great. Can't wait for the mech release ;)
Where'd you get those cluster grenades on your Witchcraft server?
I made them.

If it's the curly thing idea your not sure about, I can see why. It was a visual image I had thought of that I think would look cool but describing it in words is hard. I guess my main point about it is all the other items in the pack are detailed with a little fantasy look, and to me, the Greek fire is kind of plain detail wise. Not saying it's bad but just visually looks somewhat out of place.
I actually gave it a simple pattern.

Fixed a problem with the gamemode that messed it up when bounty hunter was enabled.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:38:26 AM by Gravity Cat »

gravity cat, do you think if i made you models, you could possibly use them?
because i can make models with blender, except i don't know how to port them into bl as weapons, only i can do that with bricks

hey gravity. just wondering but where did you get that diamond shaped gem for the treasure hunt game mode?

i would love to have it, i tried searching for it but nothing came up.

could you help a fella out?

gravity cat, do you think if i made you models, you could possibly use them?
because i can make models with blender, except i don't know how to port them into bl as weapons, only i can do that with bricks
Well I am in no need for models right now. But if you want scripts for your models I can help out.

hey gravity. just wondering but where did you get that diamond shaped gem for the treasure hunt game mode?

i would love to have it, i tried searching for it but nothing came up.

could you help a fella out?
I made it. You can use the .dts if you want.

treasure hunt mode sounds amazing.

does it have events for spending treasure?
if it does (or will) it would easily replace all resource-gathering event systems out there, and greatly simplify those kinds of games.

treasure hunt mode sounds amazing.

does it have events for spending treasure?
if it does (or will) it would easily replace all resource-gathering event systems out there, and greatly simplify those kinds of games.
Hmm, it doesn't. I might add those later at some point.

A new old vehicle is now going to RTB - The Blimp! And a new old item, the Infinite Medipack!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:50:12 AM by Gravity Cat »

And a new old item, the Infinite Medipack!
Wasn't the medipack infinite to begin with?

Are you going to release those sparkles particles I see on treasure hunt picture?

Are you going to release those sparkles particles I see on treasure hunt picture?
They're part of the gamemode but I can make them a separate add-on if you want.

They're part of the gamemode but I can make them a separate add-on if you want.

that'd be cool