[H] Car Dealership / Showcase [OP updated / save released]

Author Topic: [H] Car Dealership / Showcase [OP updated / save released]  (Read 6405 times)

An [H] Project

After struggling for quite some time to work on our much larger projects, we have taken a break in order to bring the forums some smaller builds and useful content. This is the first of many such things, and the build itself has taken inspiration from Filipe1020s little showcase that he posted in his modification topic. I expanded the initial idea and brought some of heights proficiencies into play for the overall build. The final build sits at just over 19k bricks, due largely to the trees that encompass the build. The build is primarily designed for showcasing vehicles, hanging out, or finding the little easter eggs we placed in it. Its not much, but i think it will be useful to people and that's warrant enough for me to release it.

The build also has interactive objects placed around like lights and such and it uses many different brickpacks, but all of them are widespread and i don't feel like including them, look for yourself. :(

BUILDERS:
Wehrmacht
Dezcaban
Archimedes
Jitank
-who else??

-DOWNLOAD-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3sa96f0q8gigcf5/The+Dealership.bls

PICTURES

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:03:08 PM by quadilious »

Duplicated trees
change colour to make them look not duplicated
height logic

i don't see the need for a basic backdrop to have a bunch of different styles and stuff to look super realistic when generally you only see it through windows and whatever
I do have a lot of trees but im saving that for a tree pack

Duplicated trees
change colour to make them look not duplicated
height logic

they're trees furdle

nice build, but a little unimpressive for this long without a project. come on H, you got talent.

I don't think you can call it a dealership without a large amount of cars on the lot.

they're trees furdle

nice build, but a little unimpressive for this long without a project. come on H, you got talent.
Yes, they are trees.. but if we are talking clan wise,
Height churns out about a project every 6 months
SPO churns out a project a month/two months.
Since quad seems to want to stuff on every project associated with myself or SPO, I think its about time he stopped as most of our projects are more detailed than this, and are built in far less time.
All im sayin'

our big projects are still in the works but i wanted to get some content out and we're all a bit exhausted from nalani

Isn't this the building use in Filipe's thread to showcase one of his cars?

Isn't this the building use in Filipe's thread to showcase one of his cars?
If you read the topic it says it's inspired on mine...

our big projects are still in the works but i wanted to get some content out and we're all a bit exhausted from nalani
fair enough, good luck

Really for a building clan, its meh

we literally built it over like 4 hours and it was just me and 3 others, its a minimalistic build that i thought looked nice and wanted to show you guys - its not the collaboration of the last months of building, its just an exercise in other builds and ideas

I think this is really good, it shows off how skilled your clan is. I see nothing wrong with this, it's simple and realistic.

If you read the topic it says it's inspired on mine...

I don't read galleries.  If I can't figure out what it is, I read.  Otherwise, I don't.  Waste of time to read, typically.