Author Topic: Tezuni's SLOPES Ctf ...... wooowwee  (Read 4924 times)

guys his username is the N word!

how the hell did you get the picture?

dont hate on me if there's some way to do this, if so then ive never heard of it

this is why tezuni is hated

autistic 12 year olds like OP go into his server and stuff it up. no loving wonder he bans so many people. you're loving dumb.

guys his username is the N word!
aaaaa
bna for u sun of a biotch

i also have to say that tezuni didnt have to perma-ban you
and he didnt give any warnings, just immediate perma-ban

I don't blame Tezuni for banning you.
Hosts have different opinions on stuff like that.

dont hate on me if there's some way to do this, if so then ive never heard of it
join singleplayer or other server
page up to chat; the chat from the last server is perserved

Why are people trying to enforce some gullible unwritten rule. Let the dude perma whoever he want. All these mutes and kicks are for pussies.

It was very reasonable, to be fair. I think OP is trolling.

Although Tezuni's an idiotic host with no idea how to take care of a server, let alone host one, But...
I think this one time, I'll take his side on this one...

Although Tezuni's an idiotic host with no idea how to take care of a server, let alone host one, But...
I think this one time, I'll take his side on this one...
irony
so much loving irony
you have absolutely NO room to talk in terms of how "idiotic" anyone else is.
you bumped your own drama, then asked people to lock it.

If I'm not mistaken, you see the chat ban message before your connection is actually terminated.
All you have to do from that point is go to another server, pageup in the chat and the ban will be there, as well as any extra evidence. Take a snapshot, go into paint with the picture, crop it to only show the text, bam, you've got a picture like OP's.
Don't worry about it. I didn't get it for a looong time.