Author Topic: Old Fashioned Bomb/Better Shield  (Read 911 times)

Every time I try loading the "Old Fashioned Bomb" item it crashes my server. As a reminder, when held and used it dropped a physics-obj bomb on the ground instead of firing a projectile that exploded on impact.
Anyone have a working one/want to remake it?

I have the item_shield where you have a brick along with the sword that deflects projectiles but I was looking for an item you could pick up/drop that was more like a tower shield or a kite shield. Make that. :)

Pandan's current Riot Shield can be planted and picked up w/right click. It acts as a physical object and blocks player movement, projectiles etc. where planted.

bump.

Did you even see this?
Pandan's current Riot Shield can be planted and picked up w/right click. It acts as a physical object and blocks player movement, projectiles etc. where planted.

Did you even see this?
I Think he does not give a flying forget :/

I Think he does not give a flying forget :/
Well he needs to give a forget. The stuff he wants is mostly like Pandan's Riot Shield.

dudes looking for a medieval shield, buckler wouldnt look 2 bad, but a kite or tower (riot shield of the day) would b p rad

Hi morons,
Just wanted to let you know that I did indeed download the riot shield and may be using the code to make a medieval-styled one.
I'm still looking for the old fashioned bomb fix, so if you find that please let me know!

Sincerely
~J_MASTER

PS If you're not a moron, then this information does not apply to you, and you can refer to my original post and make a proper reply to that.

Hi morons,
Just wanted to let you know that I did indeed download the riot shield and may be using the code to make a medieval-styled one.
I'm still looking for the old fashioned bomb fix, so if you find that please let me know!

Sincerely
~J_MASTER

PS If you're not a moron, then this information does not apply to you, and you can refer to my original post and make a proper reply to that.
Stop being such a richard about it.
They loving helped you and you call them a moron?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:40:03 PM by TristanLuigi »

Hi morons,

Sincerely
~J_MASTER

Says the moron that signs their post.

..Seriously?