Author Topic: The Marines finally called me.  (Read 20047 times)

By "physical", we aren't saying that you guys need to be touching each other 24/7 and having love. It makes a relationship stronger when you can feel the person that you love next to you, emotionally AND physically. It's not like we're saying that when you're with her physically, you completely forget the emotional side of it.

Yeah, and I agree with you. I have felt that when I was next to her in person, it does feel very nice. I wasn't saying there wasn't a difference between the feelings. I was just implying that it wasn't extremely different and that we acted the same way in person. The feeling however is different. That's why she needs me at home rather than leaving because she'd be even lonelier without me than she is now. xD

But we will always love each other the same, in person or not. But the feeling is a bit different, yes.

my brother got a call from the marines once and he hung up on them

my brother isn't very bright

My brother got a call and he said "No" and hung up. The reason I was called was because I signed up for one back in Sophomore year.

wait i just read you met her 7 times...
go for the marines

Not unless it fails between me and her. :(

Not unless it fails between me and her. :(
if this is the case become a bounty hunter

Now, to me it seems you are implying people should not be paid for risking their lives. I'm in fire and EMS, I want to help people but I want to get paid as well. Does that make me a bad person. Wanting to be paid for going into dangerous areas. Everyone has a job to get money.
no i'm not

im talking about people like stocking. who has made it clear several times that her primary motivation for joining is the money. and that's sad.

Also I have a friend that reminds me of the OP.
Lives in his own version of the world, has an internet girlfriend.
Go outside

no i'm not

im talking about people like stocking. who has made it clear several times that her primary motivation for joining is the money. and that's sad.

Also I have a friend that reminds me of the OP.
Lives in his own version of the world, has an internet girlfriend.
Go outside

Aaaaaand all respect I had for you is now gone.

Go outsid kides

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:23:03 PM by Moonstar Akemi »

k so you reply with pictures of me

how does that make you any better

it doesnt lol

go date your e-girlfriend

it doesnt lol

because you're ugly and think you're superior socially calling everyone kids, etc.

because you're ugly and think you're superior socially calling everyone kids, etc.
i think i look perfectly fine

also, looks mean close to nothing.
you kids are too concerned about what i look like, so that's your only ammunition against me.
thats why i call you children, because you act like a bunch of them.

harassing my family, posting my picture everywhere, and trolling is not mature
grow up

it doesnt lol

Personally, I thought you looked pretty lovey in that nice, pale, hermit tan. :D

Pandan, it's ok to admit your unattractivness.

Personally, I thought you looked pretty lovey in that nice, pale, hermit tan. :D
gosh i'm so offended!

i go outside plenty, and i have a girlfriend that's a real person
Pandan, it's ok to admit your unattractivness.
What the forget? I thought you guys were just pulling my chain, but you actually care about my looks!
That's a joke.

gosh i'm so offended!

i go outside plenty, and i have a girlfriend that's a real person

Your paleness definitely says you go outside often.

Your paleness definitely says you go outside often.
It's called being white, dumbstuff. Go email your girlfriend or something.

It's called being white, dumbstuff. Go email your girlfriend or something.

You're more pale than me. THAT'S saying something.

If I don't go outside, you sure as hell don't.