RIP my N64

Author Topic: RIP my N64  (Read 1411 times)

I've had it for years. It broke during a Smash Bros game. My bro accidentally knocked it over by pulling it with his controller. Now it will turn on but it wont send a signal to my TV. I checked all the plugs and everything.

Discuss your broken game consoles.

blogland fourms

EDIT : Im a idiot

i used to own an xbox 360 until it red-ringed, i never got one again
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:57:43 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I bet you threw hissy fit over it didn't ya?

buy a new one
$30.
ebay.
go.
Nah. I'll just use emulators.

I bet you threw hissy fit over it didn't ya?
No. My brother did because he really likes smash bros and our copy of brawl also broke.

Nah. I'll just use emulators.
Ever tried using a keyboard to play something that is intended for a completely different input?
Just sayin', if you want to play games comfortably you should get the real thing.

Ever tried using a keyboard to play something that is intended for a completely different input?
Just sayin', if you want to play games comfortably you should get the real thing.

It's called a Logitech controller.

It's ok. I'm going to get one of these soon. I can play all my games with the same controller!

It's called a Logitech controller.
It's ok. I'm going to get one of these soon. I can play all my games with the same controller!
How could I forget about these? Even my school has them :I

make your brother pay for it.

If your computer can handle emulating Wii games then emulate Smash Bros Brawl and hook up your WiiMotes to your PC via bluetooth.