Author Topic: NeonXSZ Thread V2  (Read 744 times)

Last topic was too old, so here's the new one.

ABOUT THE GAME
In NeonXSZ (pronounced Neon Excesses) you are injected into cyberspace to stake your place in a war of virus verses machine.
During your journey you will fly dozens of spaceships with hundreds of upgrades allowing you to create totally unique spacecraft with which to wage war.
Will you protect the operating system or join the infection to bring it down?

INFLUENCES
NeonXSZ is their little homage to Descent combined with the frenetic adrenaline pumping feel and gameplay mechanics of Quake.
Then add Diablo's loot explosions, RPG elements, levelling up, procedurally generated environments and enemies.
Finish it all off with truly open-world gameplay inside a micro-ecosystem of up to one thousand unique little AI dudes from four separate warring factions and the result is a game quite unlike anything that has gone before.

View your installed upgrades along with their stats at any time.   Internal environments create constantly changing battlefields

MEDIA
Release Trailer

Screenshots
drag in new tab for bigger

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 04:18:59 PM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »

This looks so fun, too bad my computer doesn't work atm. :c

i don't have any money ;c

Talk about Descent homage. HOly stuff I didnt notice that was in the OP. Totes wanna download.

Looks sick, but I've got no money. Was this Greenlit? Thought I saw it there.

Looks sick, but I've got no money. Was this Greenlit? Thought I saw it there.
The dev told me it was about 75%.

Bump, again. Update was released yesterday I forgot to mention which makes the weapons a bit more pretty.