[TRAILER BUILD] [DOWNLOAD] Blockland Logo

Author Topic: [TRAILER BUILD] [DOWNLOAD] Blockland Logo  (Read 5397 times)

Save is attached below.

If you use it, please give credit. Thanks.

All default bricks/colors. Chrome FX is used on the outer and inner "glow" edges.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:02:20 PM by Conan »

den ouda den. Very nice job. Not very surprising because it's coming from you and that's just the kind of high quality stuff you post. =)

Thats actually really cool.

PSHAA THAT HAS NOTHING ON THE DEFAULT MODERN MARVEL OF OUR MASTERS ABOVE

anyway i was skeptical of the trans bricks aft first but it really gives the impact font which is definitely identical to a peak some sort of a depth which is cool
also to hide the light bricks you could put an effect on it then put a trans brick infront! i think that'd work, right?

also to hide the light bricks you could put an effect on it then put a trans brick infront! i think that'd work, right?
in the released version i made some default-bricks spotlights to replace the 2x2's. they're also better spaced out.

This kinda gives me an idea for a trailer.
What if this would be ghosted left-to-right or bottom-top on a white background and put as a trailer ending, or beginning?
It sounds nice. If only we could handle the way things are ghosted.

I'd think that idea would be great for the opening.

The ending however could be something along the lines of everything described in the trailer being an element of a bot or something doing something to each letter of BLOCKLAND (IE someone is throwing spears at someone at the top of a letter, another person is rebuilding the B while someone hammers some of it, yknow)

I'd think that idea would be great for the opening.

The ending however could be something along the lines of everything described in the trailer being an element of a bot or something doing something to each letter of BLOCKLAND (IE someone is throwing spears at someone at the top of a letter, another person is rebuilding the B while someone hammers some of it, yknow)

Yeah, the opening being "BLOCKLAND" ghosted and the ending being destroyed sounds awesome.

Really cool, i give you a lot of cookies :3  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Should replace the old default sign.