Is the MMORPG Aion any good?

Author Topic: Is the MMORPG Aion any good?  (Read 641 times)

Basically the title, is this MMORPG any good? A lot of my friends were talking about it at school today but their were a lot of mixed opinions about it. So I'm just asking for an opinion on whether I should play it or not. If you don't know what I'm talking about http://na.aiononline.com/en/

this looks even more kawaii desu then normal anime MMOs ugh

now all my ads are about japanese thanksgiving turkeys thanks OP

this looks even more kawaii desu then normal anime MMOs ugh
coming from the desu MC himself

coming from the desu MC himself

What the desu did you just loving desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the forget out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my loving desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re loving desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will stuff desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving desu, kiddo.

This game went f2p right? If it was worth playing that would not be the case

if it doesn't look like it has anything interesting to offer it's probably just like all the other games exactly like it, and if it's not a big something, it'll be pretty close anyway