Author Topic: [A] Angels - "Locked" until an hosting service is found  (Read 24347 times)

angelcigarettes defaming the good name of nigeria

check out the real angelcigarette leader
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:13:14 PM by Blake1 »

[IM G ]http://i58.tinypic.com/5ffyx0.jpg[/img]
check out the real angelcigarette leader

Say one of many motherforgeters that to apply you need to say random stuff, and thinks that quantity over quality is better. Also never made a quality server like us.

Stop posting these stuffty images over my clan thread.

forget off.

Say one of many motherforgeters that to apply you need to say random stuff, and thinks that quantity over quality is better. Also never made a quality server like us.

forget off.
no

no

what a simple answer

forget off.

holy stuff you're acting like a 10 year old who just bought call of duty

forget off.

I think once badspot gets back from rush hour he's going to ban you

forget off.
official list of stupid starfishs

and it's still growing
hypocrite alert

Can't tell if this clan is more handicapped than the Nigerian Cunts or not.

I think once badspot gets back from rush hour he's going to ban you

Why so

Can't tell if this clan is more handicapped than the Nigerian Cunts or not.

It's your eyes. I don't care on what you see from my clan. If you really don't like it, ignore it.

Can we have clan ranks?

Angels, we extend our hand of bananaship to you, together if you unite with the bananamen, we can conquer the Nigerian Monkeys once and for all. You have my word.