Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta! (Read 615 times)
MARBLE MAN
December 07, 2013, 02:05:00 AM
http://www.jc-mp.com/
Beta starts in about an hour
Sadly, I have to get up early so I can't stay awake...
Go play! invite your friends!
Final release is in 9 days :o
Ad Bot
Advertisement
.::Taboo::.
December 07, 2013, 02:06:53 AM
someone buy me just cause 2
Timezbrick
December 07, 2013, 02:37:24 AM
You forgot to say that you can activate the mod on steam now you doofus
jc-mp.com/keys
«
Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:40:14 AM by Timezbrick
»
hankyje
December 07, 2013, 03:00:07 AM
Damn it I was going to start a topic
Mauritsio
December 07, 2013, 09:23:34 AM
i got a barge to go 700 km/h
amazing 10/10
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta!