Author Topic: In years to come, do you think there will be livable towns in Antarctica?  (Read 3655 times)

I think as technology advances, it could happen. I just thought of this ecological issue though, and it really opened my eyes. At one point or another, we will have very few resources left, too much space will be used, and things would be way too overpopulated.

Do you think us humans will be able to figure out a way to create towns and/or settlements in Antarctica for not only scientists or polar researches?

Yes. We could right now, actually. The problem is getting things there. It's hella expensive. A gallon of milk in Alaska is not cheap. And one part of the year is nothing but daylight, another is nothing but night. The constant night would drive people to Self Delete. (Self Delete rates go up during that time in alaska)

I think the world will end by the time there are established, comfortable towns down there. And this whole global warming thing I don't believe in.

I think the world will end by the time there are established, comfortable towns down there. And this whole global warming thing I don't believe in.
Same.

Yes. We could right now, actually. The problem is getting things there. It's hella expensive. A gallon of milk in Alaska is not cheap. And one part of the year is nothing but daylight, another is nothing but night. The constant night would drive people to Self Delete. (Self Delete rates go up during that time in alaska)

That's just what they want you to think, but actually, it's the government pumping depressants into the air. They can get away with it so easily because things aren't as noticeable in those conditions.

It's a devious plot, really. Oh, hold on, there's a knock at my d

That's just what they want you to think, but actually, it's the government pumping depressants into the air. They can get away with it so easily because things aren't as noticeable in those conditions.

It's a devious plot, really. Oh, hold on, there's a knock at my d
Some one is  knocking on his richard.

there already is a livable town in antarctica

it has an atm, bar, and some other stuff

it exists for the sole purpose of housing the atm, which someone has to visit once every year to make sure it's still working

if people actually wanted to live there, they would

it exists for the sole purpose of housing the atm, which someone has to visit once every year to make sure it's still working
Wait, what?
What's the name of this town, and why must the ATM be there?

If that is true, what is the point?

You know, there's enough room on the planet for about 20 billion+ people to have their own acre of land.

But you know, governmental and corporate greed and whatnot.

It's not like we don't have the technology. Humans are just petty.

Wait, what?
What's the name of this town, and why must the ATM be there?
so you can make transactions with the atm?

It's not like we don't have the technology. Humans are just petty.
silly silly humans

You know, there's enough room on the planet for about 20 billion+ people to have their own acre
I get 4 acres of my own

so you can make transactions with the atm?
it exists for the sole purpose of housing the atm