Author Topic: In years to come, do you think there will be livable towns in Antarctica?  (Read 3702 times)

yes, i'm not trying to be
what of it

Back on topic: who deserves the biggest chunk of land?

earth

I think there should be a Council of Antarctica which would be made up of Antarctic resident scientists and they would decide what happens.

In all honesty though, I think all territories of Antarctica should be removed. I think the whole continent should belong to everyone.

ahahaha, way to pusillanimous individual outta that one

I think there should be a Council of Antarctica which would be made up of Antarctic resident scientists and they would decide what happens.

In all honesty though, I think all territories of Antarctica should be removed. I think the whole continent should belong to everyone.
i don't want to have the entire continient of antartica become a state of america
i second this notion

i don't want to have the entire continient of antartica become a state
i second this notion

I'm not saying that it should be a state, but maybe it should start out as one big continent country like Australia, and when it becomes more populated and developed - then it should be divided into territories/provinces which would belong to the country of Antarctica.

the ~UNITED CONTINENT OF COOL ANTARTICANS~ will be the offical place of residence for the blockland forums

the ~UNITED CONTINENT OF COOL ANTARTICANS~ will be the offical place of residence for the blockland forums

Our main settlement would be McMurdo Station!