10000 ways to get kicked out of McDonald's - WOAH (starts on 61)

Author Topic: 10000 ways to get kicked out of McDonald's - WOAH (starts on 61)  (Read 43920 times)

jesus christ give up, lagoomsack

580: be lagoomsack in a walmart owned by the blockland forums.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:31:57 PM by Cassord² »

You are going to get banned if you don't quit, Lagoom.

580: Play curling in the aisles.

oh mmk, 30 minute break from this thread.

You are going to get banned if you don't quit, Lagoom.

580: Play curling in the aisles.
hey, I'm 580!

581:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

stuff
583:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget
584:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

581:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

stuff
583:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget
584:Throwing and breaking an expensive toy that your mom told you not to get, and not being able to pay for it.

OH DAMNIT THOSE POSTS WEREN'T EVEN LISTS

583. Bringing in a horde of elephants while Cage the Elephant is playing

584. Be LagoomShack and quadruple-post
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:54:41 PM by Theepicman »

583. Bringing in a horde of elephatns while Cage the Elephant music is playing

584: Take A Bucket Of Lemons, Fling The Basket Around Letting The Lemons Fly Everywhere As You Scream 'IT'S A LEMON PARTY!"

ok, according to the end of the last page, we are at 588.
person below me, do 588.

my break time is over
588. yell out "I LOVE COSTCO AND YOU SHOULD TOO" repeatedly until everyone leaves

589. Repeat "Kids these days, kids these days, they'll never know" to everyone

590: Film black Friday chaos