Are any of you going to switch to Steam?

Poll

Transfer?

Yes.
50 (52.1%)
No.
20 (20.8%)
Undecided, M'seur!
26 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Are any of you going to switch to Steam?  (Read 2131 times)

As the almighty Badspot said...
Transfer old usersDoneCurrent users would be able to switch to steam (if they wanted to) and keep their BLID.
Will you switch to steam, or stay doing what you smexy hipsters have been doing since 1963?

I'll transfer my second key but not my original (the one I play bl with). apparently this requires the steam client to be installed, no thanks.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:31:30 PM by Zacks »

I mean, there's no reason not to...

I use steam enough, so yes.

I think there is a pretense that when you convert your key, you are no longer able to use the normal authentication method and therefore must use steam to log in from then on.

I don't see myself doing so.

I think there is a pretense that when you convert your key, you are no longer able to use the normal authentication method and therefore must use steam to log in from then on.

He's never really answered the question about that, but he makes it sounds like that's the case.

As a person that always uses steam

It is very likely I will switch to Steam. I'm switching on Steam release.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:50:38 PM by Mr Queeba »

I don't quite understand what this is about, I never saw the topic. Fill me in? Links or something? Thanks :)

I don't quite understand what this is about, I never saw the topic. Fill me in? Links or something? Thanks :)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242718.0

I would, since it'd be a lot more convenient. I've been thinking though, what will happen to RTB with all of this new Steam stuff for us? I'm starting to feel bad for Ephiatles and Lub/Rub (forgot which username). I hope it doesn't have to shutdown, it's a great service and a free one for the most part. It would be a shame to see it go because of migration to Steam.

totally, i already run it as a non-steam game so its time i formallize my steam usage in blockland

I would, since it'd be a lot more convenient. I've been thinking though, what will happen to RTB with all of this new Steam stuff for us? I'm starting to feel bad for Ephiatles and Lub/Rub (forgot which username). I hope it doesn't have to shutdown, it's a great service and a free one for the most part. It would be a shame to see it go because of migration to Steam.
how many times do people have to say that STEAM AND RTB ARE COMPATIBLE