Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24120 times)

forget, i'm so scared i'm shaking right now. This girl came over late last night and we had love and I didn't have a condom on. I swear I didn't even finish, but I seriously couldn't tell if I did or not. When I pulled out, it was super wet but I didn't see jizz or anything. I'm so loving scared. She said her periods in 10 days so she can't get pregnant but i'm still sketched out that she might be. Would it be a good idea to go to the store and buy that Plan B thing right now?

forget this stuff im goin to the store

You don't even know if you finished.
wat

Come to Blockland with all your problems.

You don't even know if you finished.
wat
like i thought i didn't but then i felt this stuff when i pulled out and i was scared that i did and didn't realize it

Come to Blockland with all your problems.
none of my friends are up yet and i'm freaking out haha

Do you know the girl? Hopefully she agrees to take a pregnancy test and whatnot.

the sheer irony of this thread also sharing top 3 with "accepted to my #1 college" has not gone un-noticed

the sheer irony of this thread also sharing top 3 with "accepted to my #1 college" has not gone un-noticed
lol
Do you know the girl? Hopefully she agrees to take a pregnancy test and whatnot.
I barely know her and i'm more worried about if she'll take the pill because it has some bad side effects

I guess you can say
Bravo