Author Topic: [IMAGE HEAVY] The "Master" of Blockland  (Read 3756 times)

How so? Please, don't say something negative about someone, and then not tell them what causes some mysterious aspect to be negative.
you handled it like a complete idiot.

This guy is just a troll.

Not much on the name history, I guess he was just being handicapped with the name "Master"

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=35781

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I just typed this in a few mins..

i was on the server with you a while ago, guess i missed this lol

OT:
support i guess, this guy seems like an idiot.
he could be a troll though

wow, you have a 14K id?! so cool! you've played this game for ages!!!!

What does "handling it like an idiot" mean? I know the general meaning, but specific lines of chat anyone?

What does "handling it like an idiot" mean? I know the general meaning, but specific lines of chat anyone?
I don't think you were, don't mind Taboo.
He is a troll, despite that when he's normal he is still a complete moron. I'd advise banning him for your servers.

I don't think you were, don't mind Taboo.
He is a troll, despite that when he's normal he is still a complete moron. I'd advise banning him for your servers.
hey butthurtbuddy, take the stick outta your ass and actually read the thread where he continually demonstrates my point and others agree with me on the point

I'd advise banning him for your servers.
whoa where'd that come from

Aren't you that little kid who pretended to be a professional psychologist?

whoa where'd that come from
people like to silence dissentine opinions

you could've answered masters question in like 5 seconds but you two decided to be condescending richards in the face of idiocy. Bravo

To be honest, Seniority means nothing. I've seen people with low IDs act just as immature as some high IDs and I've seen mature low & high IDs as well.

hey butthurtbuddy, take the stick outta your ass and actually read the thread where he continually demonstrates my point and others agree with me on the point
Oh no, the insults ahh.