Author Topic: My bus driver doesn't like me apparently  (Read 2017 times)

When I was in kindergarten some kid on the bus next to me in the parking lot started making faces at me so I made some faces back. A minute later the bus driver of the other bus comes onto mine and starts yelling at me and says, "I saw you give us the finger and if I see you stick your tongue out again I'm going to cut it off and hang it like a trophy," at which point he pulled out a pocket knife and showed it to me menacingly.

That was actually pretty traumatizing and I cried all the way until I got home. You could get away with a lot more stuff back then.
he needs help

Thats weird because my bus driver and I are exactly the same, we both like classic rock (70's-90's), and he's never had a problem with me. My other bus driver though, oh my god im glad he was fired

I had this really cool bus driver in 6th grade she was literally "As long as nothing Illegal happens and nobody gets hurt, the camera can stay off."

theres really nothing to say

you tried to stir stuff
bus driver clearly doesnt appreciate you trying to snitch on a kid and get him kicked off the bus

i guess she thinks your trying to bully him

theres really nothing to say

you tried to stir stuff
bus driver clearly doesnt appreciate you trying to snitch on a kid and get him kicked off the bus

i guess she thinks your trying to bully him

Well she knows this kid has been saying this crap and doing this stuff to people.
She doesn't give a crap.

Well she knows this kid has been saying this crap and doing this stuff to people.
She doesn't give a crap.

you say that, but that could not be true.

who knows. the point is maybe you should try and take this into your own hands.

My bus driver tried to run me over one day. But now me and him are cool with each other.

of course. I would be kicked off the bus if I was walking when it was moving.
lol what the forget, we thought it was weird if kids actually sat down during the bus ride in the afternoon (in the morning everyone is tired so nothing goes on), because everybody is standing up and talking and pulling jokes and stuff it was hilarious.

I actually missed taking the bus once I started driving, but I got over it cause all the funny kids graduated.

My bus driver is all right, but I have had very nasty ones in the past. Quite frankly, I find people in the bus driving business to be repulsive.

once one of my bus drivers was my grandmother (in 4th grade) and she used to just drop me off at her house at the end of the route and make me dinner

My bus driver is all right, but I have had very nasty ones in the past. Quite frankly, I find people in the bus driving business to be repulsive.
Yep, no better than a garbage truck driver, except you have a different kind of trash :cookieMonster:

You should still show them some respect, without them you'd be missing school unless you always have gas money. That or you'll be walking/hitching a lot of rides

You should still show them some respect, without them you'd be missing school unless you always have gas money. That or you'll be walking/hitching a lot of rides

I try, but they are just so nasty and come late most of the time. They're coming late, and not doing the job properly, and being paid. Most are fed up with their jobs and want to leave, and I tell myself all the time "then why don't they leave already"? The problem is, many of these people are so incompetent and didn't go to college or even finish high school.

I try, but they are just so nasty and come late most of the time. They're coming late, and not doing the job properly, and being paid. Most are fed up with their jobs and want to leave, and I tell myself all the time "then why don't they leave already"? The problem is, many of these people are so incompetent and didn't go to college or even finish high school.
Not all drivers are bad you know? Some are actually pretty cool.

For my time in Frederick my bus driver has been the same for 1st-5th grade and she was a big ass imo

Try to explain what you actually do on the bus to your parents

i've had pretty chill bus drivers