Look at all these new servers!

Author Topic: Look at all these new servers!  (Read 681 times)

I know that there are a few topics about the large amount of new players, but check this out! (Ignore the one BLID that was not in the 60000's)

I see good things in the future if people keep that interest in hosting. I feel as though we should go to these servers and teach, you know?
Also remember not to BLID discriminate, guys :)

Cool to see not all of them are custom.

http://returntoblockland.com/stats.php?p=blGrowth 2,172 players joined yesterday. The largest player spike before launch on steam was 30 people in the recent records (stuff in statistics) blockland has a player increase of 7240% unless i did the math wrong.

I'm just glad it seems more then less know how to port forward, or at least know how to use the forum search to figure it out lol.

http://returntoblockland.com/stats.php?p=blGrowth 2,172 players joined yesterday. The largest player spike before launch on steam was 30 people in the recent records (stuff in statistics) blockland has a player increase of 7240% unless i did the math wrong.
There are a lot more players, but it's not a 7240% increase.

There are a lot more players, but it's not a 7240% increase.
Well if you divide the other way its a increase of 1.4% and can it really be that little?

I also just realized that the script for the flying wheeled jeep changed.

I also just realized that the script for the flying wheeled jeep changed.
Whats that mean?

Whats that mean?
Manueverability has changed, and it is slower when started. Also if you try to CTRL K in a tank turret you cant, and when you CTRL K in other positions it makes the vehicle blow up.

Its good that we have tons of new servers in the game but you can forget the age old fact. Quantity does not always mean quality. You could have a million servers on a game. If only one was creative or fun everybody would play that server, not the other boring 999,999 servers.

I'm just glad it seems more then less know how to port forward, or at least know how to use the forum search to figure it out lol.
I'll be glad once I know more than less know how to properly run a server.

Well if you divide the other way its a increase of 1.4% and can it really be that little?
Yeah I counted 9993 players joined from the 4 days we were on steam, and this was via steam i guess.

Its good that we have tons of new servers in the game but you can forget the age old fact. Quantity does not always mean quality. You could have a million servers on a game. If only one was creative or fun everybody would play that server, not the other boring 999,999 servers.
 I'll be glad once I know more than less know how to properly run a server.
Yeah, Im saying that it is a learning thing, and we should go to the servers to teach.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:29:56 PM by SailorMan »

Blockhead69876's Blockland Serverasdasda