2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918

Author Topic: 2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918  (Read 25967 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Changes:

• Fixed DIERR_NOTACQUIRED keyboard input failure if you alt+tab while steam overlay is up.  
  • Improved handling of steam network outages, will now work if you have auth'd once before and your configuration hasn't changed
  • Fixed playerlist not showing max players or servername when joined via steam
  • More echoes added to steam api init
  • Fixed cases of being promted to enter a key when steam is down
  • Improved handling of steam offline mode
  • Fixed case where attempting joining a full or passworded server via steam would result in no main menu buttons
  • steamClearAchievement() now works

The keyboard/overlay fix may also effect the "random key takes a screenshot" problem, let me know because I cannot duplicate this issue.  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:38:48 PM by Badspot »

Cool stuff Baddy, But when you gonna Remove this?

• Fixed cases of being promted to enter a key when steam is down

yiss

I get an error something like steamAPI not responding (2) OR SOMETHING
NVM is fixed now but was not after first launch ;c

Why is my blockland text so ugly on my monitor now? It's like blurred or some stuff.

Let me test the screenshot thing

still broken.

The keyboard/overlay fix may also effect the "random key takes a screenshot" problem, let me know because I cannot duplicate this issue. 
It might even be a Windows XP specific issue. Because that's when I experienced it.

People should post their operating systems when posting that they have the issue.

It might even be a Windows XP specific issue. Because that's when I experienced it.

People should post their operating systems when posting that they have the issue.
Windows 7, 64-bit.

I have this issue on Windows 8.1 64 bits.
A friend of mine has this issue on Windows 7 64 bits.