Author Topic: Popular Youtube Attention Needed  (Read 2831 times)

We're on Steam, Blockland is on sale for cheap, now is the prime time for people to have one of the best games out there.
http://www.reddit.com/r/nerdcubed
editors@indiestatik.com
pewdiebusiness@gmail.com

As a side-note. Business attracts business. Don't discriminate.

This game needs to be reviewed by Totalbiscuit the holy grail of game reviewers.

pewdiebusiness@gmail.com
No.

While publicity is publicity, PewDiePie's fandom is absolutely terrible for the most part.

If you don't like any of the people suggested, add one.

how about remove one

How about we just let things roll and not try to get some extra stagetime? Things are as they are and having someone try to play the game when they have no idea what's going on anyway probably wouldn't be very helpful at all. Chill out.

Nerdcubed, I believe, has been harassed to stuff over Blockland, but I would like to see a second attempt now that it's on steam.

Indiestatik I have no opinion other than I personally dislike him for reasons.

Pewdiepie is horrifying, but regardless of this issue, he probably wouldn't be the type to play Blockland. (gotta admit hed be pretty good publicity though)

Totalbiscuit COULD do a WTF Is about it, but I'm not completely sure if he'd accept it since it's a pretty old game.

((maybe biased, but I'd like youtube.com/omfgcata to do a Fan Friday of Blockland (since he never did an episode of his series "The Greenlight" for it despite my attempt :c) because he might be pretty good at just richarding around on servers and having fun))
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:22:18 PM by blocknight »

Northernlion, I think it would be cool if he did a Let's Look At for blockland. I know he doesn't have a huge fanbase, but it's still worth it to see what he thinks.

TotalBiscuit
NilesyRocks
Some of the Mindcrackers (Vechs, maybe SethBling)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:22:02 AM by TristanLuigi »

just saying, suggesting things here isn't going to do any good

Maybe Vinny from VineSauce could go mess around on a few servers. That would be kind of cool.

Totalbiscuit and maybe Xpertthief although he is more into GTA like games.

Markiplier

Blockland Drunk Prop Hunt with Bob and Wade or something idk

this is the wrong way to approach this, get together a small group of people you know wont blow it, then go in as a unit together. not the entire forums.

No
loving
PewDiePie
we already have problems with 7 year olds