Wrench Lists Plus

Author Topic: Wrench Lists Plus  (Read 6233 times)

Wrench Lists Plus

Created by dUMBELLS, this is a mod that adds list functionality to several major wrench menus to help assist in getting through that tedious list you've created. Includes active search functions as well as a quick list ability so you can keep your favorite list items close at hand! The enter key functions as submit when clicking items, as well.

The initial GUI, as well as the small buttons to the left of the lists to open them.

The GUI can actively search items as you type! Just put in enough relevant info, and you can click and go!

Looks pretty handy, no more hours of searching for certain item such pushbroom or horse ray.

Thanks Jaxx  :cookie:.

Notes:
- There shouldn't be any compatibility issues. So long as none of your other add-ons change the list names or wrench menu layout drastically, this add-on will work.
- Regardless of whether other add-ons conflict with it, the add-on shouldn't itself conflict with anything; the list buttons are added to the wrench menu without changing it. It's pretty well contained.
- If there are any problems, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

Wow! My wish came true, Thanks!

Nice and useful, 9/10 :3

You should do one for events too.

Downloaded. Extremely useful for pretty much any builder.

This is really useful, great job.

I'll be sure to recommend this to friends!
:cookie:

wowe that's really nice

It's nice but unnecessarily complex in my opinion. Is there no way to make it so you can just click the list and start typing and it starts searching right away?

It's nice but unnecessarily complex in my opinion. Is there no way to make it so you can just click the list and start typing and it starts searching right away?
I'll look into it. For now, all you really need to do is click the list button, start typing, and hit enter.