Author Topic: about those dogecoins  (Read 3572 times)

It's doing this:

no clue, sorry. i followed the minerd syntax but i guess it wont connect with litecoin either :s

How long did it take you to mine the coins to get $2? I wanna start, but I don't know how to mine BitCoins/Doge.
around half a day. but with the difficulty of the dogecoins today, you wont get jack stuff unless you have a dual sli'd R9 290x. dont get into it unless you have a very nice computer. and dont even get started about bitcoins.

yeah bitcoins at this point are buy & sell strictly

mining them is useless

People buying into imaginary currency again? Using fiat money without having something to back up it's value is just asking for trouble.

i never got the windows 8 bandwagon hate, i love windows 8.1 so far. its faster and feels smoother to me
To avoid derailment do not reply in this thread: It came out too soon, windows 7 is still new and good, no start button/ new start button sucks, terrible UI, built for tablets in mind and not desktops, Lord Gaben.

How do you even mine doge coins for the third loving time

People buying into imaginary currency again? Using fiat money without having something to back up it's value is just asking for trouble.

To avoid derailment do not reply in this thread: It came out too soon, windows 7 is still new and good, no start button/ new start button sucks, terrible UI, built for tablets in mind and not desktops, Lord Gaben.
Have you actually ever used it? It works just fine, and it's super fast.

no start button/ new start button sucks, terrible UI
you can't really back these 2 points up with facts because they are 100% opinion. some users hate it some users love it. i understand that all the previous systems had a start button and the new windows doesn't, but this looks so much like beauty to me:

i just cannot resist :s
plus 2 dollars is just a steal. i wouldnt have bought it for 100 for sure, maybe like a max of 30 if it was on sale

I must ask, how did you get that logo for blockland?

I must ask, how did you get that logo for blockland?

the first application on that list. you can pin any steam game you want to the start menu