Author Topic: Spencer2015 - Yes, he's still alive  (Read 11004 times)

Was there a mini-game? That would explain events. He could save all the events and then paste it in a server with a mini-game.

Also, this is nothing new. He has BEEN still alive, 2 alts attacked my server last WEEK.

But he was responding to an answer to my question thinking it was an answer to his, therfore this conversation should not be happening, yet it is.
No, I wasn't. If I was responding to you directly, I would quote you.

Was there a mini-game? That would explain events. He could save all the events and then paste it in a server with a mini-game.

Also, this is nothing new. He has BEEN still alive, 2 alts attacked my server last WEEK.

There was no minigame, It was a family RP, btw, but it wasn't events, it was real, the banlist was had over 2000+ people.
The host was Joshua desmon, the girl the provided the pics was Kitty Moonlight.

Why is there an admin password anyways? It's dumb because no matter how small it is, there's still a chance that some random person will guess it.

Why is there an admin password anyways? It's dumb because no matter how small it is, there's still a chance that some random person will guess it.

There wasn't.

How did he become admin, then?
by using a backdoor script.

by using a backdoor script.
and whst script/code would that be?

and whst script/code would that be?
I wouldn't trust anyone much less someone like you with that kind of info

I wouldn't trust anyone much less someone like you with that kind of info
what are you implying? that im not trust worthy? that i'd go on tezuni's server on an alt unban everyone and crash the server?
c'mon, do you think i'm that kinda guy?

what are you implying? that im not trust worthy? that i'd go on tezuni's server on an alt unban everyone and crash the server?
You just pretty much said what you'd do....

You'd be doing the world a favor.

You just pretty much said what you'd do....

I think that was the joke.
Wasn't very fune, by the way.

chances are my computer would explode before i clicled the join server button

chances are my computer would explode before i clicled the join server button
what the... God you're such an idiot.

This topic is really deraiiling

let's get back on topic.