Author Topic: When Did You Start Shaving?  (Read 3179 times)

Best post in thread

These motherforgeters in here talking about their facial hair and what not. Most of these kids probably have dirtstaches and peach fuzz. I do applaud them for having the common decency to shave that stuff though. It's an insult to real facial hair and anyone who dares to call it a beard or mustache must be executed.

Shaved for the first time two days ago, it had reached the point where further growth was not gonna happen unless I shaved it

These motherforgeters in here talking about their facial hair and what not. Most of these kids probably have dirtstaches and peach fuzz. I do applaud them for having the common decency to shave that stuff though. It's an insult to real facial hair and anyone who dares to call it a beard or mustache must be executed.
There was a 7th grader (Now maybe 8th) who has a full beard like yours

Not really shaving, even headed on 18.  A few stray chin hairs after a while.

I need to shave down there. ;)

This is why I shave.
Maybe sometime in the future ill grow out a beard or something but all the little teenagers and kids that think facial hair is cool are handicapped.
Thin pube staches just make you look like an ugly stufflord.

There was a 7th grader (Now maybe 8th) who has a full beard like yours
He must've been Arab or something

He must've been Arab or something
I dont think he is but then again

i dont talk to him at all. He also walks around wearing a black trenchcoat that drags on the floor lol

what does op mean "to young"
shaving isnt about age, its about having/not having facial hair.

if 6 year old grew a beard, hes rdy to shave. thats how it works.

i started shaving when i was like 13 but pretty soon enough i moved away from just my face ;)

i shave my pubes twice a week and my face about once a week

i started when i was 16

i shave my pubes twice a week and my face about once a week

i started when i was 16
inb4 with the same razor

inb4 with the same razor

if i use the same razor i shave my face first, but its usually not on the same day

shaving your balls is scary the first couple times but then its just tedious