Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477234 times)

Dignitas won, I bet on Virtus.
still don't bet on them
they probably just got lucky

still don't bet on them
they probably just got lucky
Hard to get a lucky Bo3, but w/e.

titan was losing 7-0
i watch the stream
7-1

COMEBACK TIME BOYS
they lost
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:53:27 PM by Obliviongate20 »

titan was losing 7-0
i watch the stream
7-1

COMEBACK TIME BOYS
bet an awp safari mesh that titan will lose

VP are such a sketchy team. I skip whenever i see them playing. You just never know with them

My first ever bet was on the VP vs HR game. RIP skins.

Probably going to ESL Cologne 2015, see you forgeters there!

Probably going to ESL Cologne 2015, see you forgeters there!
actually you won't see me there

I started playing recently. It's a very fun game, can't wait until I build a decent enough computer so I can play without lag

People, add me and we can play, especially Saturday/Sunday. Steam

i cant get past silver elite master if i dont rank up this saturday im gonna quit life

i cant get past silver elite master if i dont rank up this saturday im gonna quit life
I know people are gonna disagree with me here, but silver hell does exist

I was stuck in silver until my 99th win, when I got GN1. Up to GN2 a few wins later. Then I played with friends who just started playing and deranked to SEM. Went back and forth between SE and SEM for several months, until the 700 hour mark.

Then I solo queued and won loads of games to get myself to nova 1. Since then it's been promotion after promotion. 100 hours later and i'm MGE.

It's a steep hill to climb, but once you reach the peak (GN1) you should start rolling and get your true rank

I hit GN2 literally the second match after becoming GN1 on my 100th win

silver hell is real

lost the tsm vs mouz match bet

i cri, tsm you failed me

I'm currently on a BLf cold turkey but came online to do the next giveaway as I promised.

PM me for a chance to win this Torque FN

to the guy I promised the Torque MW, fill this trade request: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=80425042&token=85lD-339

I just lost $4.27 in a bet, and now my most expensive item is $0.25

I need an upset to rebuild ;_;

I lost it in the Rock vs Tricked match, only because I heard the news that fox wasn't playing too late, and couldn't change my bet.

you guys lost out on the tsm match too huh
im upset cause i told myself that i wouldnt bet on any more mouz matches but oh well