Author Topic: Badmin Arcticil - 7454  (Read 3684 times)

So, I was admin on "AwesomeBread's Speedkart with tits!" and joined. I met up with my friend Arc where we was causing problems like shooting the players while they raced, and the problems become more and more problematic over time.

Just observe. Arc said "Hi" and the others say he is a badmin. The first sign of something being up.

TheBoxedIdiot being accidently shot down by Arc. Apak got shot down too.
Apak ded

Shot down Boxed and a photo of him in the turret.

He then changes the gamemodes to Tutorial even though the server its speedkart. Twice.

I also have screenshots of him admitting on RTB that he also changed it to Tutorial yesterday night and then crashed it right after.(Dec 22).

If anybody wants more screenshots of minor details, tell me.
/discuss

idk what happend to him, he seemed like a pretty nice guy earlier.

idk what happend to him, he seemed like a pretty nice guy earlier.
He was nice once he got admin. The power admins get is pretty powerful, which probably made him become a badmin.

wait youre omoblock? didnt notice btw
anyways yeah, /support, arc seems to be a richard now.

Yeah, Arcticil here. Nothing to say in my defense, I have this coming. Sorry to everybody involved, hats off to you for being honest about the situation.

it's nice to see this resolved quickly.

case closed i guess.
apology accepted, arc

Yeah, Arcticil here. Nothing to say in my defense, I have this coming. Sorry to everybody involved, hats off to you for being honest about the situation.
Isn't your ID 7454? Your page said its in the 40K's.

Wait you're OmoBlock? I had no idea

I'll make sure arc is no longer admin

Wait you're OmoBlock? I had no idea

I'll make sure arc is no longer admin
Ok, good.

ignore the top message with Greek2me
Also, solely?Affirmative, you were the only bad guy.

ignore the top message with Greek2me
Also, solely?Affirmative, you were the only bad guy.

If I actually had evidence against it, I would post it and actually make a defense. Earlier I did some events similar and had no complaints, went overboard near the end and you came on just when they started to come in and took photos. The crashing part is still my fault, yeh, but the abuse is still a bit bullstuff.