Author Topic: Badmin Arcticil - 7454  (Read 3685 times)

If I actually had evidence against it, I would post it and actually make a defense. Earlier I did some events similar and had no complaints, went overboard near the end and you came on just when they started to come in and took photos. The crashing part is still my fault, yeh, but the abuse is still a bit bullstuff.
you were shooting at the racers with a tank

you were shooting at the racers with a tank

Again, I went overboard at the end. before that I did some events about being a dragon and being the final boss. Was pretty neat actually, got a lot of laughs from people.

Before and after. There is a difference.

Isn't crashing servers revokable?

And he said he did it twice in that RTB Message.

I don't think it is revokable considering I'm pretty sure he was admin with Awesomebread's consent, and he didn't actually crash the server. He simply changed it to tutorial mode, not that that is much better, but either way, you need to be aware of who someone is before you give them admin.

No.

I don't think it is revokable considering I'm pretty sure he was admin with Awesomebread's consent, and he didn't actually crash the server. He simply changed it to tutorial mode, not that that is much better, but either way, you need to be aware of who someone is before you give them admin.
I agree. Arcticil changed his name to Arctic, and he was with someone named Loget. I have screenshots of their at most stupidity calling me gay and black. Nothing wrong with being gay or black, but they act like that is a bad thing. I felt like kicking/banning but I figured I'd let them stay for a bit. If I hear one more bad thing they will be kicked/banned, though.
If anybody wants photo's, I'll post some right now. This all happened yesterday night. Who knew such people could be bad during this time of year?

I'm guessing Arc really wanted me to get pissed. If he was acting as stupid as that, he can't. Most of those handicapped remarks made me chuckle. But I really don't know who the forget Loget is.
I didn't get screenshots of Arc asking me if I was gay, but I said no. Apparently he can't process simple information and started to call me homo.

This is a serious low for him, and I'm not sure if Loget was always this low.

I was on his server, and he wasn't that bad.
Yes, he did teleport to the end a few times, but never actually finished the game.

and I got deadmined from his server.
clap clap awesomebread

and I got deadmined from his server.
clap clap awesomebread
yea it's been like that for about 4 days