Author Topic: Charlie's Sports Bar  (Read 4620 times)

love all the people giving 10/10 lol

I'd say 7/10; exterior looks bad, and you need more TVs. Most sports bars have several TVs so people can watch multiple sports.l
Not much room to put another tv but I agree with u on the exterior

This is nice, i like it!
9/10
Thank you

Needs more sports decorations and some improvements on the exterior, other than that 8/10

Needs more sports decorations and some improvements on the exterior, other than that 8/10
Oh I didn't even think about decorations...thanks

Oh I didn't even think about decorations...thanks
Try some posters and sports items around, like baseball bats hanging on the walls or something

i don't like it. exterior is horrible and interior is bland
5/10

5/10
What if you suggest things to make it better instead of calling it horrible then?

What if you suggest things to make it better instead of calling it horrible then?
are you seriously this loving stupid
i don't like it, i dont need to write a whole essay about how to improve it
with your reasoning, everybody who likes it should also write about why exactly it is good

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:15:05 PM by Badspot »

with your reasoning, everybody who likes it should also write about why exactly it is good
How about a few sentences that are constructive to the actual project rather than trying to flame the OP?

Titanium Man, instead of suggesting stuff to improve, can you let me know what you don't like about it instead of just saying the exterior is horrible and the interior is bland? What's horrible about the exterior and what makes the interior bland?

the interior looks nothing like a sports bar. too many crazy colors motleyed together, and if it was a serious sports bar, there would be at least 4 TVs around the entire room

my first impression when i saw it was that of a fancy counter for wine tasting.

the interior looks nothing like a sports bar. too many crazy colors motleyed together, and if it was a serious sports bar, there would be at least 4 TVs around the entire room

my first impression when i saw it was that of a fancy counter for wine tasting.
good to know...I'm working on a bigger bar that will have more tv's

How about a few sentences that are constructive to the actual project rather than trying to flame the OP?
how about a few sentences that are constructive to the actual project rather than trying to prove absolutely nothing to another person

Reported.
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game.  There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there. 

You could not be a pompous starfish and actually help him. I don't see any way at all how
5/10
is going to help him improve his build.

good to know...I'm working on a bigger bar that will have more tv's
hey, dont forget to add some cool wall decor and props, like a football helmet or a frame of a famous player's jersey

User was banned for this post
hooray i accomplished something
kind of