Wound and N420 - Attempting to DDOS/DOS my ip address

Author Topic: Wound and N420 - Attempting to DDOS/DOS my ip address  (Read 9182 times)

Backstory: About 2-3 weeks ago wound wanted to play starbound with me, I already had given nobot and rockinboy2000 the ip so they could join, I gave wound the ip to the server (aka my ip), but he couldn't join, due to the version of my server being outdated, leading me to restart the server.
I was on the teamspeak tonight with nobot and n420 and wound, and i was really tired and bored so i forgeted around.
about 30 minutes later, they decided to be forgetbutts and attempt to DOS my ip
Video Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er5rYGUd9I8&feature=youtu.be
Video right now is in stuff quality, its still processing so it takes a bit, also turn up your volume to hear them good.
Note: I censored out who I was talking to during the event, as me and him were both recording it happening.

(REDACTED)'s recording, includes sound file only:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50612549/SP0000.WAV
the above sound recording shows wound lagging as he was pinging my ip, and his voice turns robotic-ish due to the fact that his internet was starting to lag as he was pinging me. and he even admits he was trying to DOS me

Here is their ip addresses so you can contact their ISP or something i dont give a forget.
N420: 50.178.53.23
Wound: 50.103.180.125
Wound timed out after 5 minutes of pinging my ip (his internet was probably stuff):
But yeah this is complete bullstuff, they deserve a revoke for even attempting to ddos
According to n4 it skyrocketed my ping as he said in the video, but on my side it didnt seem to take effect, i think this is due to some sort of defense system in my router i believe, but they were infact doing it because wound later timed out after about 5 minutes of pinging my ip address, because he and N420 were pinging with a ton of windows, but N4 didn't time out because his internet barely handled him pinging.

Also, here is their BLIDs.
Wound: 2206
He also has a lot of alts I believe.
N420: 33890

A peice of evidence I should post.

(Ohman is N420) In the beginning Wound and N4 are talking about changing their IP addresses obviously preparing for the ddos. The second part N4 is talking about preparing what to say in this drama because I had told them I was going to drama them and I had evidence.

Why dont you show the entire.

Why dont you show the entire.

says the one begging for mercy even admitting once again that you DOS'd me

-snip-

also, didnt you want to try to find a way to get yourselves out or something?

nice job making yourself look like a loving idiot

That chat really makes it seem like this is some CSI episode where two criminals are all like "dude can you cover for me? i can't go back to prison man, i just can't"

Just an FYI, I wasn't involved in the DDOS and neither was Nymph. Nymph was doing something else at the time and I was messaging Maxx on Steam. Maxx was messaging me about how he is tired of Wound messing around with him and so I just told him to drama him or something if it was a legit ddos.

I dont know if you care or not but you didn't censor your full name out in time at 1:33

Changing your IP address doesn't solve the problem at all, just go into your router settings and block all incoming traffic from his IP.

I don't think this counts as drama...

lol now we know maxx's full name: maxx browder. It shows under the recording program (i think that is what the program is)

Why do you and Wound even play together if you guys always end up fighting and loving with eachother?